LED lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WutupYo

Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30/V30
Engine Size
Just thought I'd offer up this info for anyone in the future. I have an 87 K30 (V30). I just replaced all my lights with LED replacements. Most notable are the cargo light and reverse lights, huge improvement.

I used superbrightleds.com The way their website is laid out REALLY makes it easy to find everything you need.

I can list all the part numbers I used once I get home. The most useful thing on the site though, is the Flasher module replacement. Instead of putting load resistors in the wiring, you can purchase replacements for the flashers for turn signlas and hazards. And actually, before this, my hazards were flashing way too fast. Installing this module fixed that. Its plug and play.

The part number for both was CF12ANL-01 LED Bulb Electronic Flasher. Some vehicles may have two different part numbers so double check, but on mine they are the same. Even though the factory one is round and this is square, it still fits. The ONLY down side, is you don't have an audible click anymore when they blink.

TerryRH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
350ci
I've installed my tail lights already. I haven't installed my other lights yet. You should post up a video if you get a chance.

SquareRoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I have used alot of products from Superbrightleds.com. They are a great company. Highly recommend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MenDeeZee