Just one more inch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Octane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I'd just like to add my 2 cents worth.I have always been very anti lowering of any vehicle.Especially since I grew up back in the day where everybody jacked up the rearends of cars with airshocks,and oh my never forget those 8 track tape players.But I digress.You have a fine looking truck as I see in this picture.I like it.You and anyone should be proud of it.The truck is done in good taste.

Sovereign

Reaction score
First Name
Trey
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Silverado
Engine Size
I appreciate it, Eddie.

I grew up before the age of the internet and cell phones so I'm very familiar with how limited knowledge was compared to today. It was so easy to find vehicles that were not modified properly. They still exist today but the information is out there and readily available on not only how to do it correctly but who has the modified parts that make the changes easier. It's a good time to be into hotrodding pretty much anything.

Thanks again.

MelbGMC

Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Truck Year
Truck Model
1500 Stepside
Engine Size
Yes I did need to cut the inner fender only the passenger side though ,you will need a right angle drill attachment for the mounting bolt holes as there isn't enough space with the motor installed to drill them with a normal drill.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rossivey