Instrument cluster/ speedo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hillbilly

Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 4x4
Engine Size
400sbc
Why would all the clusters lights be on?
Short to ground maybe?

Put in new speedo cable still does not work,cable I bought looks like round ends on both male connectors. Shouldn’t they be more square like the transfer gear housing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hillbilly

Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 4x4
Engine Size
400sbc
They are on all the time

Tobe's84Jimmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tobe
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra Classic
Engine Size
5.7 350
if you mean you gauge cluster lights, like for night driving, mine adjust by twisting the driving lights ‘pull-out’ knob ( pause excuse my poor terminology that sounds awful ) but yeah i can adjust the brightness that way or turn them off completely. as far as that speedo cable, yeah i thought those were squre shaped at the drive ends sounds like the one you picked up is different or worn out, hope this is helpful good luck

Hillbilly

Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 4x4
Engine Size
400sbc
if you mean you gauge cluster lights, like for night driving, mine adjust by twisting the driving lights ‘pull-out’ knob ( pause excuse my poor terminology that sounds awful ) but yeah i can adjust the brightness that way or turn them off completely. as far as that speedo cable, yeah i thought those were squre shaped at the drive ends sounds like the one you picked up is different or worn out, hope this is helpful good luck
Yea mine stay on after I crank the truck
The ends on the speedo are more round than square but it’s brand new and was matched for my truck so any way .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scandia