Identify this decal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pender1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
1986|2014
Truck Model
K5|1500
Engine Size
5.3L|5.3L
Has anybody ever seen this decal pack? Was it a stock option or an aftermarket add-on? I'd like to replace it after I paint the truck, just wondering if it's one I could find easily online or if I'll have to make it custom.

You must be registered for see images attach

CorvairGeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Scottsdale
Engine Size
292 L6, T400
Definitely aftermarket, but I've never seen it before either. The 4x4 and stripes may be unrelated as well, but someone liked the combination and put them together.

Pender1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
1986|2014
Truck Model
K5|1500
Engine Size
5.3L|5.3L
Definitely aftermarket, but I've never seen it before either. The 4x4 and stripes may be unrelated as well, but someone liked the combination and put them together.

The fact that I've never seen it is why I want keep it. Guess I'll have to get creative.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
The stripes don't look familiar, but that 4x4 script, for some reason, I think I may have seen it on a pic of an early square k5. Not positive, but that's what my mind associates it with. Possibly one that was optioned with the camper top.

Pender1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
1986|2014
Truck Model
K5|1500
Engine Size
5.3L|5.3L
The stripes don't look familiar, but that 4x4 script, for some reason, I think I may have seen it on a pic of an early square k5. Not positive, but that's what my mind associates it with. Possibly one that was optioned with the camper top.

I know this truck started as a farm truck in NC (original paperwork was in the glovebox), but no idea how many hands it has passed through since then. I've got a friend with a vinyl sticker printer, may give her a call and see what she can come up with.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
I had a chance to go through some pics I had, and found one of a GMC Casa Grande k5. The script for casa grande shows in the pic and it looks like a match, but there's no 4x4 lettering in the view I have. I'll try to remember to post it up tonight when I get home from work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tnahaus