I Think I Have An Addiction...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GXPWeasel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Truck Year
1982 | 2015
Truck Model
Sierra C15 | Silverado Z71
Engine Size
5.0 | 5.3
You guys all have me beat!
I have my '15 Silverado I driver for work / daily. And my '82 GMC (Daisy) I'm rebuilding on this site. That's it for on road vehicles. I do have a boat and camper for toys as well, but I'm definitely lacking in my on road vehicles / yard art when compared to you fellas!

I just don't have the space for what I have even, so definitely can't get more at my current location / situation.

Sauc3r

Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
Truck Model
R30
Engine Size
7.4L 454
Yea I know I have a lack of squares.. They just don’t exist here in Indiana. I just happened to stumble on mine. Yea I know too many GMT-400’s, but they are still fairly cheap here. A sqaure suburban is about 8k lol. Well the one I found.

Midnightmoon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I'm actually looking to expand my fleet a little. I've been looking off and on for a Model A Ford for the last few months. I want one in original condition if possible. No street rod types, etc.

Just like anything else, the ones that are in decent original condition disappear before you can even get there to look at them. Or, the seller wants a mint for something with a tree growing through it. I can't seem to find anything in between. But, I guess that the search is half the fun.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Yea I know I have a lack of squares.. They just don’t exist here in Indiana. I just happened to stumble on mine. Yea I know too many GMT-400’s, but they are still fairly cheap here. A sqaure suburban is about 8k lol. Well the one I found.

They are still around! They are just few and far between, compared to how it was. I actually bought my most recent Burb a little northeast of Indy.

Sauc3r

Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
Truck Model
R30
Engine Size
7.4L 454
They are still around! They are just few and far between, compared to how it was. I actually bought my most recent Burb a little northeast of Indy.
Well that’s cool, more populated area too. I’m down by Evansville.. literally stuck between Kentucky and Illinois. So he’ll even when I got this one it was a good hour drive to go get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldretiredafguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
1988, 1988, 1991, 1983
Truck Model
GMC V-Jimmy, GMC Suburban 4WD, GMC Suburban 4WD, GMC-2500 CrewCab
Engine Size
350, 350, 350, 350
I'm actually looking to expand my fleet a little. I've been looking off and on for a Model A Ford for the last few months. I want one in original condition if possible. No street rod types, etc.

Just like anything else, the ones that are in decent original condition disappear before you can even get there to look at them. Or, the seller wants a mint for something with a tree growing through it. I can't seem to find anything in between. But, I guess that the search is half the fun.
The tree growing through the frame is just an anti-theft device, and the foliage keeps the hail off during spring storms.
:chair::dogpile:

oldretiredafguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
1988, 1988, 1991, 1983
Truck Model
GMC V-Jimmy, GMC Suburban 4WD, GMC Suburban 4WD, GMC-2500 CrewCab
Engine Size
350, 350, 350, 350
My only problem is the ford , send that to the scrap yard and we can be friends..... it'll end up there anyways
Ford? I see 8 1954 GMC's and 1 Gemolet (1954 GMC cab/chassis with a 1954 Chevrolet front clip).

Dooley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
RW
Truck Year
Truck Model
V30
Engine Size
This half of what I currently own.
Some of the missing are my 2 Duramax PU, 6.5 Diesel Suburban, Tahoe, Jimmy, 4 tractors, and many miscellaneous trailers.

You must be registered for see images attach

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
@Bextreme04,
You tell your wife that your truck count is tied to the number of pairs of shoes she has! She needs to equal up!
@oldtiredafguy
Man! All lined up. Let's see, at about $8 thousand apiece that would be... Ha, ha, that's a life time of customizing you'd never run out of stuff to do.
@bucket,
I swear. If I had that much land I'd have a megashop! I'd have those lifts where you can stack cars one on top of each other! Is that a Impala station wagon over by the building on the right? I'd put a LS big block in that sucka and blow everybodies doors off. They'd be sayin', "Oh look here comes granny goin' to the market..." Then all they'd see is a cloud of white smoke and loud thunder!!

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
@Dooley,
Well, I'm an ol' Army guy. I've always wanted one of those " recon " APC. Not a full size one but for everyone else who doesn't know, a Recon APC is about half the size of a full APC and only holds about three guys. When I was in my last days in the Army we were out one day and here comes two of these little APC's. I found out what they were and I've wanted one ever since. They would be a blast to run around in.

Are those "Duce and a half's" multi-fuel or gassers? I had a chance to drive a duce and a half for a while. When I was in the Panama Canal Zone with Eight Special Forces Group at Ft. Gulick we'd make jumps from time to time and we'd take turns driving out to the LZ to pick the guys up and all the chutes. I like what you got man! I had a GSA number? is that what they're called? It's been so long. Where I could go bid on some of that stuff when the government has their auctions. They've got some cool stuff. Are you a surpluser? Find me a Waco!

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
@Dooley,
Not a Waco, a Bronco, OV-10 Twin Garret engined recon FAC aircraft they used when I was in Vietnam. I love those birds.

ali_c20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Alexander
Truck Year
1974, 1979
Truck Model
C20, K5
Engine Size
350, 350
My wife has me on a 6 vehicle limit... it seems reasonable to me, so I'm usually sticking to that with various projects.
My wife and I have 4 vehicle limit, excluding the daily. A bit low for my taste but definitely better for my bank account.

jjester6000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500
Engine Size
Man I need to up my game.

I got 3 cars and only one doesn't run.

Though I do have a non running boat, and a non running mule.

I also have a junk trailer.

I really need more cars, and maybe a boom truck to get this damn cat out of my tree.

Last edited:

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
1500 shortbed, 1500 longbed
Engine Size
454, 305