Gun vault dash.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Pretty Sure even the ESC trucks had a Check Engine light didn't they? I could be wrong about that. I know for a fact the 84 model Cali trucks did cuz they had the Electric Feedback carb with idle mixture solenoid and the ESC into one system called the CCC system aka Computer Command Control.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Cool project :)

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Pretty Sure even the ESC trucks had a Check Engine light didn't they? I could be wrong about that. I know for a fact the 84 model Cali trucks did cuz they had the Electric Feedback carb with idle mixture solenoid and the ESC into one system called the CCC system aka Computer Command Control.
I don't think my 80 has a light? Oil light maybe?

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Sure they do

You must be registered for see images attach
Thats not a check engine.... thats a service engine soon light! Come on man!:Nonono: check engine means your screwed, service engine means your F'D and its over lol

eskimomann209

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Thats not a check engine.... thats a service engine soon light! Come on man!:Nonono: check engine means your screwed, service engine means your F'D and its over lol
My experience with GM. SES light comes on I shrug and say hey I’ll look into it when I get the time. But if that motha fucka flashes. It’s pull the frick right over right now! The timers ticking down till detonation.

WomenandthePolice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Char
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
Cut hole for heater control. Could not find a hole saw the right size for the gauges. Going to hardware store tomorrow. I also found a radio for 30 bucks picking it up tomorrow.
I am going to take the tbi off this weekend.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
So I guess it is a joke, cuz they're one in the same. Both means you have stored codes.

WomenandthePolice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Char
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
That seat mold does look good. So I found a hole saw in my garage that was close enough. I used the jig saw to cut the hole for the speedometer because it is not round. Also the other gauges are not round but close.
So I'm not going to use the original fuel gauge because it's huge and I'd rather have a tac in it's place. So trying to find a tac that is similar looking to the others and that will mount in the dash and also CHEAP. Also looking for a small fuel guage.
Dropped the temp gauge and broke the truckin needle off. Going to try find a cheap one at parts store tomorrow.
Rivited the gauges in and I got some button head bolts for the heater controls.
Need cut hole for radio......then get to work on the gun/umbrella holder door.

WomenandthePolice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Char
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics