GMC Sierra Grande restoration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hatchet54

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Red
Truck Year
Truck Model
1500 Sierra Grande
Engine Size
My Grande is one year behind yours. Love that era - have fun and good luck!

75Cheyenne

Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Stepside Shortbed
Engine Size
Always growing
Where are you located? What year truck is this?

Sorry to leave you hangin man. Check this out. https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/d/milton-1978-chevrolet-big-ten-pu/6809346748.html

It looks rediculously clean, and for the price it is worth it. Not sure on rust it looks pretty straight forward but goodluck getting additional pictures from him, I can't get him to reply I sent a message a few days back. If you buy that you got to give me the wheels and tires haha just for hookin it up or at least give me a deal, it's a killer deal and less than u where willing to pay for a cab. I messaged him awhile back but he never replied. I can't get it in all this snow anyways I have about 6 inches in my driveway.

75Cheyenne

Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Stepside Shortbed
Engine Size
Always growing
I looked and can't find the link to the one with the 383 it was in oregon. It was brown. What color are you looking for?

777mech

Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I have most of the other stuff to assemble my shortbox, just looking for a really clean cab to swap my rotted out one with, dosent matter on the color as I am having it all painted

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Sorry to leave you hangin man. Check this out. https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/d/milton-1978-chevrolet-big-ten-pu/6809346748.html

It looks rediculously clean, and for the price it is worth it. Not sure on rust it looks pretty straight forward but goodluck getting additional pictures from him, I can't get him to reply I sent a message a few days back. If you buy that you got to give me the wheels and tires haha just for hookin it up or at least give me a deal, it's a killer deal and less than u where willing to pay for a cab. I messaged him awhile back but he never replied. I can't get it in all this snow anyways I have about 6 inches in my driveway.
Damn id jump all over that!!!!

Hatchet54

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Red
Truck Year
Truck Model
1500 Sierra Grande
Engine Size

Holy ****, is it time already for me to get a second square?

What's up with the hood detail on this thing? I've never seen anything like that before.

75Cheyenne

Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Stepside Shortbed
Engine Size
Always growing
Holy ****, is it time already for me to get a second square?

What's up with the hood detail on this thing? I've never seen anything like that before.

That's the first thing I noticed was the hood, I actually really like it because I've never seen it on any other c10. Hard to tell but it looks like the hood was cut and that was installed it fits the body lines quite well, old school vent for cooling the engine????? What the hell else could it be. It's got a spotlight so it's probably an old firetruck.

It's a cool truck for very little money.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchell1128