Front suspension bushing kits, etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Here are the front end suspension kits I got for my front end rebuild. So if any of you might be looking for the bushing sets for your Square, These numbers will be for '73-'80. This includes the dust boots for the tie rod ends. I can't tell you enough how these polyurethane boots have saved my front end parts, tie rod ends and ball joints which I had dust boots for as well. These polu urethane boots will keep everything out and will not crack, split, or degrade for many years. I got at least 15 years out of mine before I started needing replacements. That probably 12, or 13 years longer than rubber. Now, I know a lot of you guys like staying OE so Energy Suspension has Black bushing sets so unless someone looks close they'll think you have rubber ones in your suspension. Your secret is safe.
You must be registered for see images attach
Sway bar @ 1 1/16" diam. bushings.
And it's p/n.
tie rod end dust boots. You guys who do some off roading, or just have a dirt road onto your property or maybe a deer lease, need these. And just for general purposes on the street picking up dirt, dust, water, and no telling whatelse, need these. Th
These boots will save your tie rod ends! I know, they are on my truck and my tie rods are still tight! And here's the p/n.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timk