Emissions sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
4.1 6cylinder
I’m looking for an emissions sticker for the rad support for my 1981 c10 with the 6cylinder.... can’t find it anywhere. Anyone have suggestions?

C10MixMaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG10
Engine Size
ZZ4 350
I’m looking for an emissions sticker for the rad support for my 1981 c10 with the 6cylinder.... can’t find it anywhere. Anyone have suggestions?

I couldn't find one for my 77. I ended up doing lots of internet searches till I found a good pic of the correct label. Then I had this company make one for me https://www.vinslabels.com/order.html . 2 catches , they require a photo and only sell to body shops. So I opened Kingman Auto Body, I just happen to be there only customer , lol.

here's the foto I found online
You must be registered for see images attach

here what they sent me

there is a section in this forum with pics of Emissions labels you can look through. https://www.gmsquarebody.com/threads/under-hood-vacuum-diagram-and-tuning-stickers.3520/

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
1500 shortbed, 1500 longbed
Engine Size
454, 305
Mine doesn't have one because it doesn't comform to US EPA. But, I don't live in California.

In Texas we just rip all that **** out because they don't require it. Lol

C10MixMaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG10
Engine Size
ZZ4 350
Mine doesn't have one because it doesn't comform to US EPA. But, I don't live in California.

In Texas we just rip all that **** out because they don't require it. Lol

We dont have to pass emissions where im at either. I do have a nearly complete set of emissions parts stored in boxes, if my truck ever had to pass. I fear someday the Feds / EPA could mandate nation wide testing and retro it back to 67.

chevy1977

Reaction score
First Name
donny
Truck Year
Truck Model
Cheyenne K10
Engine Size
V8
Looking for an emission sticker for 77 Chevy Cheyenne k10 v8. Need the federal sticker

Last edited:

Keith Seymore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Keith Seymore
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
4.3L
Just a reminder: for HD emissions the label goes on the air cleaner - because we certify the powertrain.

For LD emissions the label goes on the radiator support - because we certify the vehicle.

K

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
I couldn't find one for my 77. I ended up doing lots of internet searches till I found a good pic of the correct label. Then I had this company make one for me https://www.vinslabels.com/order.html . 2 catches , they require a photo and only sell to body shops. So I opened Kingman Auto Body, I just happen to be there only customer , lol.

here what they sent me

there is a section in this forum with pics of Emissions labels you can look through. https://www.gmsquarebody.com/threads/under-hood-vacuum-diagram-and-tuning-stickers.3520/

This is not the one you have, obviously, but did yours have a Label ontop the air cleaner with the tune up info? Also nice
Just a reminder: for HD emissions the label goes on the air cleaner - because we certify the powertrain.

For LD emissions the label goes on the radiator support - because we certify the vehicle.

K
Hey keith, Ive asked you about mine before, but just wondering, did the top of the air cleaner of these types of labels have the tune up label? I have a air cleaner lid with a 77 400 im pretty sure, which has the gap and specs etc. If it wasnt 400, it was 350.

Looking for an emission sticker for 77 Chevy Cheyenne k10 v8. Need the federal sticker
V8 isnt helping anyone btw. V8 what. 350. 400. 454. ETC?

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
So the one above works for you or no? I may have a 77 350 I can check (it would one with more info than the one above) which as I said i would have to check to be sure

Keith Seymore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Keith Seymore
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
4.3L

This is not the one you have, obviously, but did yours have a Label ontop the air cleaner with the tune up info? Also nice

Hey keith, Ive asked you about mine before, but just wondering, did the top of the air cleaner of these types of labels have the tune up label? I have a air cleaner lid with a 77 400 im pretty sure, which has the gap and specs etc. If it wasnt 400, it was 350.

V8 isnt helping anyone btw. V8 what. 350. 400. 454. ETC?
No; not on top. It should be next to the label in the photo.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350

here what they sent me

did you need the top lid label? I think this may be it. but i dont know for sure.
I cant 100% confirm this lid went to that air cleaner, but the label makes note about 77, HD emissions, 91 octane or higher, other exhaust label(contains engine), and etc.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Also I dont know if you can do this, but if you couldnt find, say, the 1977 350 emissions label for a LD, is there a way you could register it as a HD vehicle? That would be exceeding a certain GVW I think.

C10MixMaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG10
Engine Size
ZZ4 350

did you need the top lid label? I think this may be it. but i dont know for sure.
I cant 100% confirm this lid went to that air cleaner, but the label makes note about 77, HD emissions, 91 octane or higher, other exhaust label(contains engine), and etc.
I didn't think there was a tune up label on the 77 HD emissions trucks , yes I do need / want that label to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
78ALB