Ecklers eurathane dash pad?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

plugugly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Truck Year
Truck Model
blazer
Engine Size
6.2 diesel
anyone have experience with this version? Its currently for sale and not a whole lot more than a coverlay set up.

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
I'm not sure what brand it was but I put a urethane dash pad in a friend's truck last summer. Absolute JUNK. They're soft and flexible, it's like working with a limp noodle. It's only been ~6mo and the overhang over the gauges is already sagging down some. Eventually it'll hide the tops of the gauges. DO NOT. I repeat, DO NOT BUY A URETHANE DASH PAD.

Either get a nice dash pad like we offer:

Or get one of the Coverlays. I've used the Coverlays in the past on a couple different cars, they're great for a driver and they stuck well each time. You just have to spread the load and have weight/clamping force in many spots.

fast 99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I'm not sure what brand it was but I put a urethane dash pad in a friend's truck last summer. Absolute JUNK. They're soft and flexible, it's like working with a limp noodle. It's only been ~6mo and the overhang over the gauges is already sagging down some. Eventually it'll hide the tops of the gauges. DO NOT. I repeat, DO NOT BUY A URETHANE DASH PAD.

Either get a nice dash pad like we offer:

Or get one of the Coverlays. I've used the Coverlays in the past on a couple different cars, they're great for a driver and they stuck well each time. You just have to spread the load and have weight/clamping force in many spots.
Who makes your pads?

fast 99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
We get them from Dashes Direct. They're just about the best ones on the market from what I've seen.
They are alright, grain, color and overall fit is good. Only issue on one I purchased [same brand] was the left upper corner of gauge bezel. Had to grind material off the bezel was noticeable.

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Yeah, they're still not drop in perfect but they best I've found so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jodygraham64