Anyone Use Classic Industries Dash Pad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy and Easton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10 LWB
Engine Size
Trying to save Easton some money. Anyone use Classic Industries 14006171 dash pad for 76 c10? It’s a ton cheaper than LMC and free shipping. Not a show build just a 16 year olds daily driver. Thanks for any info.
You must be registered for see images attach

Scott91370

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra1500
Engine Size
Call PG upholstry. They're off Beach just north of 28th. They covered min and it was like $300. Look and fits great. One thing I would suggest it to let them know if you want the speaker holes open/covered. I forgot and they covered mine. I was able to open them without too much trouble.

You get to pick the color if you'd like something non-factory.
www.pgupholstery.com

fast 99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I bought the more expensive pad from them. Fit and quality was horrible, got my money back after taking pictures of it cut in 1/2. It wasn't the one pictured.

Attachments

• 100_0926.JPG
    100_0926.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 125

Randy and Easton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10 LWB
Engine Size
Ok. Thanks @fast 99 i will scratch them. I canceled usa1 order.. there was no idea of when it would ship. LMC has it but price and shipping is just crazy. The truck shop has it so looking at them.
@Scott91370 , E threw original away when he first got it so don’t have anything to work with. He has since learned that nothing is thrown away

Last edited:

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
If the 73-80 one’s Counterpart I believe from the Truck Shop are the same as 80s models, I’m happy with the quality. I got the vinyl wrapped not the urethane one.
About $60 more than the classic industries one.
The fit around the gauge bezel is not perfect but very presentable.

CheemsK1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
I've heard mixed reviews about the quality of classic industries dash pads. I've ever used a LMC dash. The LMC dash I used worked and look good, but needed some trimming on the edges, and additional fitment work around the instrument bezel area.

CheemsK1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size

Royal Sierra 454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
15 GMC Royal Sierra
Engine Size
I did order a new dash pad from Classic Ind. I received it yesterday. Came in a well packed box. LMC isn't the best a packing their items in the past. I don't know if I like it yet or not. I will keep you posted. One thing I like it takes less time to get my order, coming from Ca. Classic carries. Precision weatherstripping also. Plus free shipping, I'm going with Classic for now.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I looked at Summit Racing real quick. They only charge $19.99 for oversize on too of their free shipping so that ain’t bad.
All they had was urethane dash pads from OER.

Gots me thinking though. Are the “urethane” dash pads ALL urethane and lack the metal frame like OE or OE type replacements that are vinyl wrapped?
If so, are most of the fitment quality issues with the urethane ones?

Randy and Easton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10 LWB
Engine Size
darn @Grit dog i wish I would have checked this thread 2 minutes ago. We just ordered E’s dash pad and trim from the truck shop. never thought of summit and they are 20 miles away.. oh well, just trying to get away from LMC when we can. Seems there is always something. they gave me the run around about asking if the dash trim would fit the dash pad for a 76-78. Since the trim says 78 and later, she said it “may not fit” and I would be required to pay shipping back. Just never ends with them sometimes.
we will see how the truck shop goes

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
@Randy De Oreo
Yes the Truck Shop is not very accommodating with returns. Nor are they with incorrect applications. Kinda forgot I had a little issue with that and basically ate a couple parts rather than return them. But to their credit, it was over a year later before I needed them and discovered they didn’t work.

Randy and Easton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10 LWB
Engine Size
Well, we just went that way so I guess at this point we are along for the ride… in between in cost between LMC and Classic industries and everything was in stock… last big purchase for E. Interior will be almost complete then it’s just he drop and wheels and tires

Randy and E

Terry Wilkerson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC 1500
Engine Size
Ok. Thanks @fast 99 i will scratch them. I canceled usa1 order.. there was no idea of when it would ship. LMC has it but price and shipping is just crazy. The truck shop has it so looking at them.
@Scott91370 , E threw original away when he first got it so don’t have anything to work with. He has since learned that nothing is thrown away
If you buy an original style dash pad you will need the metal clips that attach it to the front of the metal dash frame. I think there are 5 or 6.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurt54