Dual Steering stabilizer kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan-73

Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Just finished installing a 4" Pro Comp lift on my 87. I bought the dual steering stabilizer kit which they said was easy to install, but it came with no directions and I can't figure it out. Anyone have any close up pictures of theirs I can see?

You must be registered for see images attach

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
Just finished installing a 4" Pro Comp lift on my 87. I bought the dual steering stabilizer kit which they said was easy to install, but it came with no directions and I can't figure it out. Anyone have any close up pictures of theirs I can see?

Post a pic of your pieces

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA

Last edited:

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
The u bolts go around the axle tube on the drivers side of the diff. You will probably have to cut the factory mount bracket off of the axle tube for clearance. the small u bolts clamp around the tie rod at the drivers side ball joint.

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
Or you could center the set up in the middle like this by doing the opposite of my last post.

You might be able to leave the factory mount there with out having to cut it off. Depends on if you have clearance when you rock the steering from side to side

Last edited:

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
TIP: spray the hard ware and shock body with some spray can clear coat to prevent the items from rusting. Clear coat is tuff as nails strong when it comes to road spray. It holds up 5 years + looking like it was brand new if you give it 3 good coats of clear.

And ensure that the drip holes in the boots are on the bottom so that any water can drain out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1987R30