Dual front stabalizers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djtlaz123

Reaction score
First Name
Destry
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500
Engine Size
5.7 TBI
Does anyone know the brand who makes Dual front stabalizers. I don't mean the ones with one on top of the other . But one going in each direction. I have seen this before and can't find on a google search.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
I've seen those before. Seems like it's the newer style. Seen it a lot with building jeeps. Really kinda overkill, but if it's what you want I'm pretty sure I've seen more than 1 company's logo on them.

marks86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
12v Cummins
hate to tell you but with todays technology, dual front stabilizers are a complete overkill and waste of money. I know this because I bought one last year from rancho

350runner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ceasar
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Did you see the size of his wheels and tires?

Sent from the dust in front of you!

BowTieJockey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trey
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Today most use it to look cool, they do help off road though. Now I'm not sure but I think many different companies make them.

djtlaz123

Reaction score
First Name
Destry
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500
Engine Size
5.7 TBI
Even if it's overkill I'm ok with that. I have 14.50 wide tires and truck likes to track.

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
Actually with big tires the steering stabilizer is needed both on and off road at all speeds above 20mph. And 2 definitely wouldn't be a bad idea for tires that wide.

Skyjacker makes an inline dual kit and I know I have seen the bracket kit for both dual styles sold separately. Skyjacker has a quad steering stabilizer set up too!

Rancho makes one as well but Im not sure if they make an inline kit.

You can buy red boots to match your truck and all the cylinders are usually white, but you could paint them if you wanted.

I used just a single Pro Comp ES2000 and it is definitely an upgrade from the HD Monroe stabilizer I had on previously. The Pro Comp cylinder was twice the diameter of the Monroe and much more resistance. I can actually feel it when I steer sometimes. But I only have 305/75R16s

Last edited:

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I agree that dual stabilizers are a good upgrade here. I'd bet those rims are pretty heavy too. I've got an inline stabilizer, and IIRC, it is indeed made by Skyjacker.

VAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
VAL
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 SILVERADO
Engine Size
I have the procomp on my truck, it really helped out with the tracking after I put the 20x12 wheels on it.
You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
630erik1