Do your super swampers ride like crap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
I've never heard of putting them in a bag, just dumping them in there loose. One drawback is you can't slime/fix-a-flat a beaded tire. They'll all stick together and then it will really be out of balance. I've heard that you can hear them in there at low speeds but not bad. I've also heard of people using 5-10 golf balls too.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I've never heard of putting them in a bag, just dumping them in there loose. One drawback is you can't slime/fix-a-flat a beaded tire. They'll all stick together and then it will really be out of balance. I've heard that you can hear them in there at low speeds but not bad. I've also heard of people using 5-10 golf balls too.

I ran the steel bb's, you could only hear them right as you were coming to a stop. The ones near the top must have been falling onto the steel rim.

delsolkm14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Darrell
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350ci SBC

What I read was to throw them into a baggie and they would eventually break and be ok.

I didn't have the tires unmounted, just broke the bead and threw the bags in and aired them back up.

Still haven't drove it enough to say if they work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jingle1