Digital-D's 86 C20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DIGITAL-D

Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
Well I just pulled out an 86 C20 who has been sitting up for two years. It's been in my yard and my dad asked me to sell it for him. He said to get at least $350 for it. Called him to say "I found a buyer" and he said "great it will be out of your yard now"....my response was not really.... So, put a battery in it, let it run for a bit, changed the oil. Buying new belts for it and cleaned out the bed. My son and I spent about 11 hours on it this weekend. Plan to put it on the road within the next two days. Need to officially buy it and then register/ tag it.

I do have one question, it has 5 cab roof lights that are circular in shape. Can someone tell me where to find replacements?

Digital-D

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Nice Save there Danny. Welcome to GMSB. Got a good group here, someone will always be around to help out. If you need any fixes made to your threads or posts, or even a clean up when they get a little more off-topic than we like, just hit up myself, 89Suburban or bucket.

Also be sure to check out the Squarebody Library Index for a wealth of info on these trucks put together by everyone, but mainly by RetroC10Sport the GMSB Librarian.

I think the C20 models are my favorite factory stance trucks of the Squarebodies. Not to high, not to low. It just looks like a solid truck IMO.

dhamp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Truck Year
Truck Model
R-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
Welcome and congrats on making the right move with that truck!! This forum is where you belong now! LOL

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Nice to get another one pulled out and going again. Keep coming back, We like progress reports.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceyman72