Dash Pad Suppliers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lcfman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Geary
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
I am installing a Vintage Air kit in my 77. Part of the installation procedure is to remove the dash pad to install the new vents. My dash pad has about three long cracks and since I have to remove it I want to install a new dash pad. My question to the forum is what is the best dash pad available? Several suppliers offer the dash pads LMC, Ecklers etc. Are there any of the pad suppliers to avoid. Your experience and comments welcome.

molsonlabatt

Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban V2500
Engine Size
I bought the TMI pro classic dash pad from LMC truck (38-2662-BW). It is a great looking dash, the fit and finish is excellent. It required no trimming to fit. It does not have speaker holes though.

MikeB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I bought one from Cheyenne Pickups after reading rave reviews. Fit is just so-so, and the trim piece does not fit flush at the far right side near the passenger door. Also the upper left hand corner where the instrument bezel attaches was trimmed back too far, meaning I had to really angle the screw to make it grab. I'm concerned that if I ever have to remove the instrument panel, the screw won't be able to bite securely into that hole. If I had it to do over again, I'd get one made of steel instead of plastic. This one does look OK though.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Hatchet54

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Red
Truck Year
Truck Model
1500 Sierra Grande
Engine Size
@MikeB do they make a steel one?