cragar ss's keystone klassics and serp bracket setup, alum.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
just as the title says, for a couple of 15x10 inch cragar ss's for sale, unilug so they fit 4.5 4.75 and 5 on 5 patterns, no lugs or washers, one the chrome is flaking bad on the spokes, the other not so bad, both have some rust, kinda bad too. I got pics of the worst one, the good one is the last pic and kinda hard to tell much on it. I can always get more....

would sell the center caps seperately, or I'd keep em, doesn't matter.

You must be registered for see images attach

$100 obo, not firm because they are kinda rough

now the keystones are not too bad rust wise at all I think it might all come off with a brillo pad, anyways these are 14's same unilug as above, no washers or bolts, do have both centers but both are pretty rusty. One is wider then the other I think ones a 7 and the other a 6.

it's not all rust they are a bit dirty.

same thing $100 obo

I'd ship them if you cover the cost.

I do have paypal now if you cover the fees or send as gift, but you'd have to wait a week or 2, since I have to request a check to withdraw, I don't want my bank account or credit card tied to it. I can do money orders too, may be faster that way.

Now for the bracket setup...

I have the ac pump, not sure if it's any good, there was no freon in it. It came from a 93 model 4.3 so I'm pretty sure it fits small blocks. I do have the ps pump but was gonna use it, could let it go too for the right price.

so say $80 w/o pump $140 with? obo.

you pick if you want the ac compressor or not. same deal you cover shipping, I'll get a quote before you send payment of course.

either way you get the pulley for the crank and water pump as well. even the belt.

now I could sell you the water pump for sbc, serp setup and the fan for either 4.3 or sbc I think they are the same, not sure which I'm gonna use. Those would be extra

I do have the alternator for this setup but pieces are falling out of it, it's junk.

Last edited:

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Those SS's still got tires on them?

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Going to install a TPI on My 79 K20, has a 400 SBC in it, I`ll have to do some checking to see if that serp. setup will fit My block and heads.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
the 10's do and have tons of tread left, BUT they are dry rotted, cracked terrible, I'd ask more if they were good, they are 295/50's bfg's They have tons of cracks between the treads.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Going to install a TPI on My 79 K20, has a 400 SBC in it, I`ll have to do some checking to see if that serp. setup will fit My block and heads.

Unfortunately it might have clearance issues with the TPI, the truck style brackets mount the Alt and AC higher and closer together, leaving less room for the stock TPI intake ducting. They should work fine though if you use an elbow at the throttle body.

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Unfortunately it might have clearance issues with the TPI, the truck style brackets mount the Alt and AC higher and closer together, leaving less room for the stock TPI intake ducting. They should work fine though if you use an elbow at the throttle body.

OKay, That is what`ll have to be done then.
Stock mounts on the alt. and PS pump`ll be OK with the TPI ? ? ? ?
Thank You Bucket.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
I didn't know that I figred they brackets were all the same. on the other hand that's why I mewntioned it's from a 91 4.3 s10 but pretty sure the engine was a 93 maybe s10 or silverado.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
The 4.3 truck brackets are the same as the 305/350 truck brackets. The aluminum ones started in '90 or '91 for sure. The car style brackets started in '88 and were used on 305/350 as well as the Caprice 4.3 motor. The car style brackets were lower profile. Either style should work just fine in a truck, with the exception of a stock style TPI intake duct that would interfere with the truck brackets.

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I didn't know that I figred they brackets were all the same. on the other hand that's why I mewntioned it's from a 91 4.3 s10 but pretty sure the engine was a 93 maybe s10 or silverado.

I did too, :shrug: I did`nt know there were any differences at all.

The 4.3 truck brackets are the same as the 305/350 truck brackets. The aluminum ones started in '90 or '91 for sure. The car style brackets started in '88 and were used on 305/350 as well as the Caprice 4.3 motor. The car style brackets were lower profile. Either style should work just fine in a truck, with the exception of a stock style TPI intake duct that would interfere with the truck brackets.

OK, that clears it all up, I can see it now. :)
Thank You again Bucket.

boostedc10

Reaction score
First Name
Clyde
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Do you still have the cragars?

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
yep none of this has sold

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
$50 sale. either pair of wheels 50 you pay shipping or come pickup.

sell the brackets and pulley sonly for 50, w/ or w/o the ac compressor you pay shipping.

no power steering pump, just the pulley

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
sale pending on the ss's until next sunday