Clutch linkages and springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baxter Beutler

Reaction score
First Name
baxter
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Mid frame off restoration on a 77 Chevy k10
350 sbc 4 speed trans and that good transfer case, (don’t know the technical name )
Does anyone have any good knowledge on the way that the springs for the clutch bell crank go.
I’d like to tackle this while i have no cab in the way. Clutch was also sticky when it drove so I wasn’t sure if it was something up in the pedal or in the bell crank area. I put a cheater bar on the clutch fork and nothing binds or feel strange there. Thanks in advance if you have any photos or information of how it should go.
You must be registered for see images attach

hoagster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
1973, 2000
Truck Model
K10, 1500
Engine Size
5.3l
I know your a ways off from getting it all back together, but the clutch/brake pedal assembly has some bushings in it and the clutch linkage bar probably has some wear so those are area's to look at also. Here a a few pictures of my setup that I'm still perfecting and waiting on cab install also.

The long spring connects to a hole in the frame just in front of the shock mount.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshuOne