Clean 77 C10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Well new add, way different pics and description so different person listing it, says different mileage too but I’d bet that it’s too much of a coincidence to have 2 of the exact same trucks from the exact same area with exactly the same little nuances for sale within a month of each other.
This is likely some dill d!ck who thinks he is gonna dubble his money on this truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

CheemsK1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
Well new add, way different pics and description so different person listing it, says different mileage too but I’d bet that it’s too much of a coincidence to have 2 of the exact same trucks from the exact same area with exactly the same little nuances for sale within a month of each other.
This is likely some dill d!ck who thinks he is gonna dubble his money on this truck.
If he brings that truck down south, he very well could double his money. I like how instead of just admitting that it has faded paint, he calls it "patina that is impossible to duplicate." The terms some of these sellers use to make meaningless things seem meaningful are hilarious.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
If he brings that truck down south, he very well could double his money. I like how instead of just admitting that it has faded paint, he calls it "patina that is impossible to duplicate." The terms some of these sellers use to make meaningless things seem meaningful are hilarious.
Yeah but at least it’s legit patina. And not a cob job of rusty peeling 3 coats of paint and 2 different colors…
But yeah it’s a sales pitch. Either way it’s a $6k truck here.

Fastduramax

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
Dill Weed for almost certian, too bad I really like that Rod... $11,500 :321: Same color too.....

Fastduramax

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
Total scam artist, I offered him $3500 he called me names I haven't heard since high school, I'm very flattered !

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Total scam artist, I offered him $3500 he called me names I haven't heard since high school, I'm very flattered !
Seriously? The seller of the green truck above?
Not that I don’t believe you. I’ve had similar happen when calling someone out. Although if you told him you’re from hisanus right off the bat, that might have sparked him up!

Did ya get to asking him about the truck first, like “how long you own it?”

The other part of it is surely the seller is a flipper or very likely. Just the way the add is written.
Idk if it’s the same everywhere else, but seems the majority of fsbo used vehicles in the PNW are for sale by greasy Indian (dot not feather) or Russian used car salesmen misrepresenting as fsbo.

GTX63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ty
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Looks clean and a really nice driver, but I gotta laugh at the ad. I love how dude says "perfect for hunters" like you're gonna go drive a 2wd pickup through the woods.
I was in Alabama loading a parts truck onto my trailer a few months ago. While talking with the seller he pointed to a late 70s "C" series Cheyenne or Bonanza in his driveway. It was in really rough shape. However, he told me he bought it from the family of the original owner.
The guy had purchased it brand new from a dealership in Georgia, and immediately drove it home and parked it in the timber behind his property. He used it only for hunting with his coon hounds and loading firewood. Beyond all of the scratches and gouges from decades of pushing thru the brush, every nook and cranny was packed with pine needles, tree bark, acorns and sticks and mud. It was 2wd and still started and drove. Not the way I would have done things but it worked for that guy.

Fastduramax

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
How's Uranus !

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
^^^^^ What's this got to do with "Clean 77 C10????..........and my a$$is just fine, thanks!!!

Fastduramax

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
LMAO ! Thought I was posting on the Food Network.... :happy160:

Fastduramax

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
And can I see a pic of your Vette Im a truck guy but love Vette's and hotrods also !

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
@Fastduramax Maybe if it loads, These are the 3 that are"done"..if ever. 63 Corvette coupe, 66 Nova SS clone, and 70 LS6 Coupe

mcarlo86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
@Fastduramax Maybe if it loads, These are the 3 that are"done"..if ever. 63 Corvette coupe, 66 Nova SS clone, and 70 LS6 Coupe
Perry, you have a a real deal LS6? Dang!

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Just noticed, both trucks also have the same exact tires. Definitely the same truck and definitely a flipper.
And not a very smart one….

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willyg