Clean 77 C10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Looks like another happy Oregon truck. Been for sale for a while now. Price dropped in new add.
Looks all original and something I’d be all over but not a huge fan of Seamist Green.
Check it out. Looks original paint and no body rot anywhere.
You must be registered for see images attach

CheemsK1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
You northwest folks are surrounded by these deals. A $6000 Craigslist square anywhere else in the country is either going to be a mix-master, or a rust bucket.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
You northwest folks are surrounded by these deals. A $6000 Craigslist square anywhere else in the country is either going to be a mix-master, or a rust bucket.
Well this one looks fly in drive home kinda truck!

RecklessWOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10 Suburban Silverado
Engine Size
350 TBI
Looks clean and a really nice driver, but I gotta laugh at the ad. I love how dude says "perfect for hunters" like you're gonna go drive a 2wd pickup through the woods. IME you'd have better luck not getting stuck in a small front wheel drive car, 2wd pickups should never leave pavement unless we're talking like hard pack. Idk where you hunt, but I would be taking whatever I was driving deep onto the woods through mud/soft soil and brush and over rocks and logs, not exactly gonna do that with a stock C10. Hell I've gotten 4x4 trucks stuck in my lawn before after a couple days of rain, don't act like it doesn't rain in the PNW

Randy and Easton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10 LWB
Engine Size
Where was this in January of ‘21 when E bought his truck?
You must be registered for see images attach

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Looks clean and a really nice driver, but I gotta laugh at the ad. I love how dude says "perfect for hunters" like you're gonna go drive a 2wd pickup through the woods. IME you'd have better luck not getting stuck in a small front wheel drive car, 2wd pickups should never leave pavement unless we're talking like hard pack. Idk where you hunt, but I would be taking whatever I was driving deep onto the woods through mud/soft soil and brush and over rocks and logs, not exactly gonna do that with a stock C10. Hell I've gotten 4x4 trucks stuck in my lawn before after a couple days of rain, don't act like it doesn't rain in the PNW

I know. This one has been for sale for a couple months too and the add has said that from the get go.
Was thinking about the last time I took a pavement pounder 1 wheeler peeler hunting….. but I never have!

CheemsK1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
The only time I've seen 2wd trucks used seriously off-road was when a tractor or bulldozer was present to pull them out.

Fastduramax

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
Grit Dogger where is this truck listed ???

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
Was Salem OR. Looks like ad is down though. There's a similar '77 in WA for sale.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
That truck brought $5500-6k I’d assume.

Fastduramax

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
Yup Grit and fair dollar where I stand, here in the great Northeast rust bombs sell for that money and then some it sucks ! No such thing as a "survivor" in these here parts !

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Yup Grit and fair dollar where I stand, here in the great Northeast rust bombs sell for that money and then some it sucks ! No such thing as a "survivor" in these here parts !
Don’t need an ole survivor from out here if your name is Todd and your 86 has a 572! Jeesus, how you keep tires on that thing?

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
But seriously, car hauler shipping ain’t that bad if you shop around.
6 months ago when fuel was higher than now, I shipped a mower on a hotshot from Omaha to Seattle with only 2 other loads on it for like $1100 and a Mustang from Seattle to Tampa for $1700.
Anyone serious about shipping a vehicle, I played the shipping wars crap with a couple different agencies on the Mustang and it’s a pain in the @ss but can get a good rate after filtering thru the overchargers and the flakes. But I ended up with a FloRida based broker out of that deal who was really good.
Thing is these guys will all try to cut the Uship or whoever out of the picture if they can. But you end up dealing with shippers/brokers personally for good or bad and I found a good one.
I’ll forward his info via PM if anyone is actually shipping.

Couple three grand would get a full-size pickup 3/4 to all the way cross country no problem.

Fastduramax

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
HAHA ! I was gonna compliment you on your wicked kool first name wicked kool 86 and wicked kool Big Block ! Seriously though great info on the shipping game and trust me I've played it more than once so not my first rodeo fortunately.... Far as owning another Square goes I've always wanted a ratty patina (treasure to me) to bomb around in daily... Northeast sucks cant find anything dudes drool over my toilet luckily I bought mine 10 years ago 1 owner in Martinsville VA when prices were a bit more affordable, my 8th square since I was 16 and hate myself for selling every one of them over the years lol... Far as tires go I'll let ya know I'm putting the finishing touches on my 572 as we speak and not bolting it in the 86 till spring, I tried to upload a pic but it seams I'm to challenged to accomplish that this morning....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkorich