Clean 77 C10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
Perry, you have a a real deal LS6? Dang!
Yeah, good story. I bought it in May of 1970, traded it off when my Bride and I were married in August of 72. Fellow bought it, drove it to Eagle pass,came back next Spring and traded it back in. A guy from Huntington OR bought it, drove it to Pocatello to ISU and a year or so later was on his way home and spun a rod. Towed it back home and it sat for a year and a half. I knew it was there and I called him in July 76, asked if it was for sale, he said sure! How much? He wanted $2000 for it, I said NO, goodby. Called him back in November and asked again, he said "what will you give me". Told him a Grand, he said come and get it. A friend and I went to Huntington(20 miles) and flat towed it back home (with my 75K20). I put an old 327 I had with an M20 and drove it for a daily for 16-17 years. My Bride used it to sell Real Estate. Finally in the early 90s I built a .030 over 427 and rebuilt the M22 and a new original type Black Interior kit and that's where we are now. All kinda original except the engine, wheels and color. I special ordered it in Citrus Green, code 43, same as Camaros and Novas in 70. As you can see, it's White now. My son, the painter, wants to put it back to the Citrus Green......but having mixed thoughts about taking a complete car all apart...may never get it back together......lol.... I have the window sticker and 2 build sheets that it came with, but NOT the Protecto Plate that was in the glove box.....it was used for warranty purposes. Got about 10 MPG with the LS6 and gets 17-18 with the 427.......if you keep your foot out of it......... that's NOT FUN!!!!

Fastduramax

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
HotDam what a beautiful collection !!!! 63 Split window Vette will give even a hater WOOD !!! Love the history also

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Total scam artist, I offered him $3500 he called me names I haven't heard since high school, I'm very flattered !
Well, he’s gettin there! Dropped to $10.5k. Lol

Fastduramax

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
Can you pick me up at the airport ?

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Can you pick me up at the airport ?
Ha. Just saw this.
Idk if you were serious, but I would.
That truck is down in Oregon though. Plenty of them Oregonians on here too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrayWK