Chevy k10 problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

86lover

Reaction score
First Name
austin
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
350 small block
1986 chevy k10 350 small block 4x4, when i put the truck in park it runs great...but when i put the truck in over drive, drive, 2,1 reverse it has a problem and bogs down really bad and is struggling at this time i throw it in park and its fine, this all happened when i was driving with a full load of medal and stop d at a light and when i took off it started doing this and hasn't been the same
just had a tune up not long ago

Jims86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Suburban Silverado
Engine Size
5.7 TBI
1986 chevy k10 350 small block 4x4, when i put the truck in park it runs great...but when i put the truck in over drive, drive, 2,1 reverse it has a problem and bogs down really bad and is struggling at this time i throw it in park and its fine, this all happened when i was driving with a full load of medal and stop d at a light and when i took off it started doing this and hasn't been the same
just had a tune up not long ago

Has the truck been modified at all? Could you post a video of what is going on...maybe to see how bad it bogs?
Does it try to jolt forward real bad when you put it in drive?

77jimmy

Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Truck Year
Truck Model
Full size jimmy
Engine Size
Check the all vacuum lines.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads