Cheapest Automotive Info Subscription

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndianCountry

Reaction score
First Name
Kennozeedze
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Suburban
Engine Size
i need a way to get my customers quotes on labor times. calling up a shop and asking isn't working that good anymore. 175 a month for identifix is not going to fly. my most needed info is motor and parts labor guide m, but it would be nice to get a bonus to that

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
I bought motors labor guides and can't remember the name if the software I used when I had the shop.I can look for an old disc to get you the name. But it comes with a monthly fee.Unless you are doing a lit of volume you're probably best off buying a labor guide. How many estimates a week are doing?And I was thinking about you the other day next time I do a diff I'm going to take pics for you.

IndianCountry

Reaction score
First Name
Kennozeedze
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Suburban
Engine Size
I bought motors labor guides and can't remember the name if the software I used when I had the shop.I can look for an old disc to get you the name. But it comes with a monthly fee.Unless you are doing a lit of volume you're probably best off buying a labor guide. How many estimates a week are doing?And I was thinking about you the other day next time I do a diff I'm going to take pics for you.

i usually work on a different customers vehicle everyday. just got the engine into a 01 mitsubishi montero today. i have to invest in tools more than anything though. maybe by april i can afford an alldata or identifix subscription, but right now just a labor guide by itself will work. maybe i can buy a used 10,000 page book from 2002 for like 20 bucks and ill be covered from then back lol

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
I can't believe I can't remember what I was using. I'll look for an old disc tomorrow, if I remember correctly They gave me the first disc free, but after the first 30 days I had to pay for access and updates.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1987R10Man