CB Radio Mounting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cowboy Cadillac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Take 1 1/2" strap steel and bend it in a U- shape to fit around the radio and mount it upright along the front of seat in center. We used to do that in the farm trucks all the time.

hizen

Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
Take 1 1/2" strap steel and bend it in a U- shape to fit around the radio and mount it upright along the front of seat in center. We used to do that in the farm trucks all the time.

I used to have it mounted like that but when you have 2 pairs of feet moving around in the cab in the dark at night, things tend to get kicked and the cb always got kicked.

GreaseDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
1977 K20
Truck Model
1980 K2500
Engine Size
I used to have it mounted like that but when you have 2 pairs of feet moving around in the cab in the dark at night, things tend to get kicked and the cb always got kicked.

:lol:

Konas new ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Gerald
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size

did someones foot step on the mike and the whole county heard her say.. NOT there ya horny pig... :Whoa:

Skweegle89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I don't have mine mounted yet, but a guy I work with has his mounted to the bottom of the seat facing towards the dash. Its a pain in the ass changing channels driving down the road, but its out of the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmeade