Cassette Tuner Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hunters628

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Hunter
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
You must be registered for see images attach

Funny how this just showed up in the bed of my other truck today. Yes it’s a ford but don’t hate. I’m a truck guy. At least it’s not a Honda! Would this be worth something to anyone? I’ve read that these digital units are rare. I’ve also read that there are guys that rebuild these. If anyone wants it let me know.
Thanks
Hunter

Red Rex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K 1500 4 WD shortbed
Engine Size
if you have one that the cassette still works it is rare indeed
You must be registered for see images attach

Funny how this just showed up in the bed of my other truck today. Yes it’s a ford but don’t hate. I’m a truck guy. At least it’s not a Honda! Would this be worth something to anyone? I’ve read that these digital units are rare. I’ve also read that there are guys that rebuild these. If anyone wants it let me know.
Thanks
Hunter

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/124083788097
What do you fellas think about this? Would kill 2 birds with one stone for me. A CB and a cassette deck. Are these 4 channel out or 2? Could I adapt this to run an amp? Or would I be better off getting a good pioneer and a good vintage CB?

It really depends on what you want. It could be a 2-channel deck. Is it 23 or 40 channel CB?
If it's 40, Great! Otherwise I'd offer him a little less unless he threw in the knobs!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
texdave