Car Audio & Electronics Lot $60

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Does anyone recall if we have a Car Audio shop guy here? I don't mean someone who can install car audio and electronics, most of us can do that. I'm talking of someone who might own a shop or do it for a living.

This is some oddball stuff that is new, but makes for better inventory to have on hand in the event a vehicle comes in and needs it. Some of it is PDA/Phone/GPS direct fit mounting brackets, Immobilizers for Remote Start and Alarm systems, OEM wiring to aftermarket wiring adapters, Bluetooth harness Antenna adapters etc. For vehicles like BMW, Hyundai, Ferd, Chrysler, VW etc. Nothing that will be a fast mover. Most of it is retail priced from $15.99 to $29.99 and a couple of the Immobilizers get up $79.99-$129.99. Someone willing to sit on it would make there money back installing 2 or 3 pieces of the over 30 pcs and the rest be profit. Firgured I'd try here before fleaBay. $60 shipped in USA.

This is leftover stuff I bought from a huge lot from Circuit City when they shut down their stores in OKC.

attachment.php

Attachments

• caraudio 007.jpg
    caraudio 007.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 173

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynhigh88