cab mount bushing cups, dual bright/sport mirror, heat only setup, rear step bumper b

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wracks81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10 scottsdale
Engine Size
I have a rear step bumper off my shortbed. heavy damn thing. not bent or rusty. $60

gmachinz

Harnessworx Inc
Reaction score
First Name
Jabin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I'm looking for some rear step bumper brackets,

maybe a heat only setup, would need inside, outside boxes, controls and wiring.

ned at least the 2 front cab bushing cups the metal part the upper bushing goes into.

also need ds or both dual bright/sport mirrors the lil small ones.

would like to find some cheap 6 lug wheels doesn't matter if they match or have tires as long as at least 2 fit over the front axle. I'm going to use them with some tiny tires to maybe get it in the garage to work on it and then back out

I have NEW heat only control harnesses-complete from head unit to blower motor. $80 shipped for one if you want NEW. My paypal is:

[email protected]

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
I have NEW heat only control harnesses-complete from head unit to blower motor. $80 shipped for one if you want NEW. My paypal is:

[email protected]

out of my price range for wiring only don't need new. I was hoping to get a complete setup around $100 or so controls, wiring harness and box with blower and fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
78ALB