Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
http://austin.craigslist.org/zip/3801116054.html

Free PSBTSDRIPC1991TP,G
That's right! It's a PSBTSDRIPC1991TP,G! And it's FREE! Sound too good to be true? Well it is true! Unsure what a PSBTSDRIPC1991TP,G is? Well then you probably don't need a PSBTSDRIPC1991TP,G. You probably wouldn't know how to use your new PSBTSDRIPC1991TP,G even if I gave it to you. But just in case, I will describe what a PSBTSDRIPC1991TP,G is and you can let me know if it may or may not work for your needs.

PSBTSDRIPC1991TP,G:
Passenger Side Behind The Sliding Door Rear Inside Panel Cover for a 1991 Toyota Previa, gold color.

Can you believe it? And its FREE! Your very own PSBTSDRIPC1991TP,G. Now here is the catch as to why this incredible piece of engineering genius is being offered to you, a normal person, at no charge. First of all it has a few tears, this came out of my work van and has seen a little abuse. I recently chose to roll free behind the seat! Panel free, that is, in order to make more space for tool boxes. The tears are in the very back area, near where the hatch closes. It has some stains which you may be able to get out. As everyone knows, a PSBTSDRIPC1991TP,G is made only with the highest quality cheap vinyl available in Japan in 1991. So it should be cleanable.

I can't keep this thing around, so being that garbage day is Thursday, if I still have it, it will be thrown out. Then maybe some lucky garbage man will see it and go home to his wife and excitedly and proudly present her with a PSBTSDRIPC1991TP,G. She will hardly believe her eyes! Such luck for a simple man. call or text me if this interests you, or if you wish for me to send you a picture or two. Actually I took 3 pictures with my phone, so I will likely send more than a picture or two.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Not sure why, I've never liked or cared for cowel hoods much. Only way I'd go for something like that, is if I had a clearance problem and had to, ORRRR, if I could get an air induction system with the a working flapper like the late 70's early 80's Camaro Z28's had that operated off of vacuum. That would be a cool set up to see on a square.

Boone83K10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Benjamin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
man that looks like my pawpaw's old 81 C10 diesel he had when he sold it at 394,000 miles.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Showed this to wifey...she said "yup" and continued with something else.
FML
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/3794696733.html
You must be registered for see images

:rofl: She obviously didn't know you were wanting permission. :deal:

I hope to be making a truck exactly like that someday out of the these 2.

You must be registered for see images attach

But I hope to do it in this color over the tan.

Probably just another fuggin pipe dream !!! :flipthebird:

Attachments

• 000_0064b.jpg
    000_0064b.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 137

Jims86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year