Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Ohh **** !!! I'm so sick of being broke !!! Muther Fugger !!!

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/3142390511.html

Only that could make it better, is that had gray interior with buckets. I don't know. But I bet it's fuggin tan interiior with the tan stripe across the bottom. I'm hitting him up for trades.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I liked it till I saw the interior :yucky:

ewwww :yucky: I didn't even look at that ****. My bad, OK it's an $800 truck now. :shitsweak: Good Luck getting $2300 buddy.

Stroked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Looks 4wd to me. I zoomed in and see 6 bolts and lockouts. :High 5:

How about you just go fugg yourself.??? :flipthebird: I didn't need to know that. I was better off thinking it was 2wd and not interested in it.

Not even sure why I'm looking at this ****. Well, I do know why. I'm about to go on a selling blitz and buy what I want before I go moving axles and transmissions and put the **** I have in the vehicle I want. These deals won't be here when I sell my trucks and have cash.

Stroked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
:Moon:

I'll just call him up and trade him my camaro for his blazer and then you won't have to worry about it. :yourself: :rofl:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
:jawdrop: :slap: :whymewhyme:

I wouldn't even give 500 for a used motor cause there's no way to know for sure what's in it.

I'm ususally a good judgement of charcter, and can tell if someone is lying or acting desperate, telling what they think I want to hear to make a sale. Paperwork, compression test, and oil pressure tell alot about a used motor. So does looking at gasket edges, colors of brass freeze plugs etc can tell if a motor is actually new, and if so, how new or old is it. I say all that, but I've always built my motors.

1 motor I did buy once for $150, the old guy kept telling me, now it ran good all the way from Ardmore, but it smoked when I started it up, now it's an old motor, but it smokes, now this motor might not run for very long, LMAO, I finally said, you don't want to sell it do you? He said, NO, I better not, I just better junk it, I'm afraid it won't run for long and I like to sleep at night. I said, I'm just buying it for a core, I intend to rebuild it, so I don't care if it runs or not, but just so long as the rods are good, no holes in the block, and a turnable crank, that's all I care about. He said, Oh, that's all good, you can have it for $100. I loaded it up, it sat in the garage untouched for about 2 months, them my bro blew his motor and needed something NOW that ran. I told him, well, this is one is supposed to run, but I bought it used as a builder. Bro, I have nothing to lose by trying it. Sure enough, it puts out a puff of smoke when he starts it every morning, add a qt of oil every month, but he's been driving that motor in his El Co for over a year now, and goes back and forth from OKC to Ft Worth at least once a month. Yep, it's been a great $100 motor.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
:Moon:

I'll just call him up and trade him my camaro for his blazer and then you won't have to worry about it. :yourself: :rofl:

Good idea. Then I can at least look at pics of it since it'll belong to someone on the forum. Go get it. :grd: Maybe I should just take that new crate motor out of the K1500, put in the other used 350 I have, then see if he'll trade for a running driving pick up.

Stroked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Wow, that's a damn good find. Not a bad asking price either.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

Wow, that's a damn good find. Not a bad asking price either.

On that bed? You think it's a good ask price? I'm curious. I'm gonna have a bed for sale soon and not sure what I'm gonna ask for it. I might even have 2 for sale. I just might get a wild hair and sell my just about perfect bed. If I could get $650 it's sold !!! I'll fix up one of my less than perfect beds if I can get $650 for my nice one. :grd:Health issues are taking over, and I'm probably going to be punting on my several of my projects now. Dr's are wanting me to quit working NOW. I told them sure no problem, I hope you have an extra room and room for my 2 dogs cuz we're moving in. :rofl: :flipthebird: Doc !!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3dbello