Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
They never did anything for me. I was always into bigger cars, now I had a 67 Camaro and a **** load of Novas. Back then you could buy a 68-72 nova for a few hundred though.

I've got a dresser full of gold chains and zodiac medallions, a closet full of Jordache jeans, silky shirts with hang glider lapels that only have the bottom 3 buttons and a silky baseball jacket that says there's a '79 Z28 or Trans Am in my future. I am putting a shine on my high heel pimp boots with the zippers on the sides as we speak.

I think my hair just went into full feather! Good thing I have my big comb in my back pocket.

So I've got my 8 tracks picked out for my first ride. I am taking some REO Speedwagon, Van Halen, BTO and some Styx. Maybe my first ride can be through the high school parking lot on my way to the arcade. Going to dominate some pinball and Asteroids.

You should have put this in the motivational thread.

Have fun with your lame ass nova.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Lmao

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I've got a dresser full of gold chains and zodiac medallions, a closet full of Jordache jeans, silky shirts with hang glider lapels that only have the bottom 3 buttons and a silky baseball jacket that says there's a '79 Z28 or Trans Am in my future. I am putting a shine on my high heel pimp boots with the zippers on the sides as we speak.

I think my hair just went into full feather! Good thing I have my big comb in my back pocket.

So I've got my 8 tracks picked out for my first ride. I am taking some REO Speedwagon, Van Halen, BTO and some Styx. Maybe my first ride can be through the high school parking lot on my way to the arcade. Going to dominate some pinball and Asteroids.

You should have put this in the motivational thread.

Have fun with your lame ass nova.
Lmao

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
You can laugh but I'm going to be knee deep in it while you're still trying to figure out how to get your Nova to stop driving down the road sideways.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
You can laugh but I'm going to be knee deep in it while you're still trying to figure out how to get your Nova to stop driving down the road sideways.
I dont have a Nova any more. Can’t afford that **** any more. Lol So I will settle with my Square doggy walking.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
I dont have a Nova any more. Can’t afford that **** any more. Lol So I will settle with my Square doggy walking.

I’m going to be doing so many one-wheel burnouts you will wonder if I own a tire factory.

Between my gas, grass or ass-nobody rides for free bumper sticker and my feathery roach clip hanging from my mirror the ladies are going to know they’re dealing with a hero and not a zero!

Do they still make Michelob in quarts? I’m going to need some for when I’m cruising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I’m going to be doing so many one-wheel burnouts you will wonder if I own a tire factory.

Between my gas, grass or ass-nobody rides for free bumper sticker and my feathery roach clip hanging from my mirror the ladies are going to know they’re dealing with a hero and not a zero!

Do they still make Michelob in quarts? I’m going to need some for when I’m cruising.

That’s funny. On the roof of my dune buggy I had a picture of Calvin all pissed off with that exact slogan. Oh for gods sake don’t forget the Badboy Cub decals on both back windows in body color. And Mickeys big mouths or.....wait for it........White Mountain wine coolers lol or a nice bottle of Mad Dog 101

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
A Camaro or Firechicken......... lol

And still you laugh. Even after I described how completely bad ass it is to own a Camaro and in particular a Z28! I’d slap you with my driving gloves except they’re the kind without the fingers that us true men wear when we’re driving our panty dropper Camaros through your town. Best make sure your ladies are locked up!

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Never heard of an E rated frame before.

Maybe it's Wichita thing. It looks pretty solid but it sure seems pricey. Am I off track thinking that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dob555