Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
One with 8 miles just sold for $35,000.

There's one with 4 miles that the seller is claiming it's the second one ever built but he's lying. By the VIN it is closer to the 1500th made.

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
http://tricities.craigslist.org/cto/5045375307.html

I've got a 93 grand Cherokee that needs a new home. 4.0 engine, automatic, 4wd.
Currently has no brakes, will need to be towed.
Rough interior, headliners all ****** up and ****. Some plastic peices are just chillin, not really serving a purpose anymore.
Hail damage, looks like a monkey on cocaine came and beat the **** out of it with a hammer.
Driver side door does not latch entirely (apparently a common issue), but you won't like... Fall out of the bastard or anything. Just be a certified ******* badass and take the doors off.
Passenger headlight is busted, but who needs to see at night anyway.
Passenger rear window is off track, held up with a big ass flathead. Screwdriver comes with the vehicle for a low low price!
Hatch does not open, so you can't make sweet love to your wife at the drive in theater, sorry.
Gas gauge does not work, but you get roughly 300 miles to a tank, so as long as you watch your mileage, you're good. You'll be alright.
Overall, a pretty rough vehicle, but still runs and will drive, just needs pads and rotors. ***** If your ******* texts me and asks if you can test drive it, I'm going to redirect you to this ad, and tell you to read carefully again. I AM NOT handing over the keys to my vehicle, in my name, knowing the vehicle DOES NOT STOP and LETTING YOU TAKE A JOYRIDE. **** you mean? I ain't trynna catch a lawsuit and I ain't gunna be responsible when you wreck this pile of **** into someone/something. You can take my word and respect that I'm trying to protect myself, AS WELL AS YOU AND OTHERS, or you can continue your search elsewhere and get over it. *****
I won't BS you, as I know this thing is kind of a piece of ****. But it would make a great off-road vehicle, if you're into that kinda thing.

First person that comes with a trailer and puts money in my hand can take it home. Located in Kingsport, TN. Texts ONLY, please. I work late, which means I sleep late, and of course I can't talk on the phone at work, so your chances of reaching are slim to none if you try to call.
Actually your chances are none, because I won't answer, because I'll probably be annoyed that you either woke me up from my beauty sleep or you're interrupting work. Thanks for understanding y'all.

mistaake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Truck Year
Truck Model
Crown Vic
Engine Size
http://tricities.craigslist.org/cto/5045375307.html

I've got a 93 grand Cherokee that needs a new home. 4.0 engine, automatic, 4wd.
Currently has no brakes, will need to be towed.
Rough interior, headliners all ****** up and ****. Some plastic peices are just chillin, not really serving a purpose anymore.
Hail damage, looks like a monkey on cocaine came and beat the **** out of it with a hammer.
Driver side door does not latch entirely (apparently a common issue), but you won't like... Fall out of the bastard or anything. Just be a certified ******* badass and take the doors off.
Passenger headlight is busted, but who needs to see at night anyway.
Passenger rear window is off track, held up with a big ass flathead. Screwdriver comes with the vehicle for a low low price!
Hatch does not open, so you can't make sweet love to your wife at the drive in theater, sorry.
Gas gauge does not work, but you get roughly 300 miles to a tank, so as long as you watch your mileage, you're good. You'll be alright.
Overall, a pretty rough vehicle, but still runs and will drive, just needs pads and rotors. ***** If your ******* texts me and asks if you can test drive it, I'm going to redirect you to this ad, and tell you to read carefully again. I AM NOT handing over the keys to my vehicle, in my name, knowing the vehicle DOES NOT STOP and LETTING YOU TAKE A JOYRIDE. **** you mean? I ain't trynna catch a lawsuit and I ain't gunna be responsible when you wreck this pile of **** into someone/something. You can take my word and respect that I'm trying to protect myself, AS WELL AS YOU AND OTHERS, or you can continue your search elsewhere and get over it. *****
I won't BS you, as I know this thing is kind of a piece of ****. But it would make a great off-road vehicle, if you're into that kinda thing.

First person that comes with a trailer and puts money in my hand can take it home. Located in Kingsport, TN. Texts ONLY, please. I work late, which means I sleep late, and of course I can't talk on the phone at work, so your chances of reaching are slim to none if you try to call.
Actually your chances are none, because I won't answer, because I'll probably be annoyed that you either woke me up from my beauty sleep or you're interrupting work. Thanks for understanding y'all.

That's hilarious!

flyboy1100

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
me
Truck Year
Truck Model
k1500
Engine Size
305, 700r4??, 3.42 gears
Removed :( i want to see the damage the monkey did!

DoubleDingo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bagoomba
Truck Year
Truck Model
81-C20 Silverado Camper Special-TH400-4.10s
Engine Size
Carb'ed Vortec 350
Removed :( i want to see the damage the monkey did!

Yeah it was flagged last night. I read what retro posted and went to look and saw it was gone. Disappointed. It is/was a comical post nonetheless.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I like the way that ad is written. No bs, just all the info. He knows what he has and spells it out pretty clearly. I wish more people would learn to post like that. I'm so tired of the ones that don't list the year or any info of value. You'd think they were being charged by the letter in some cases.

I'd love to have that truck even though I'm not a shortbed fan. 3.73 gears is a bit more rare. 3.08's seem to be more common, and I wouldn't even mind the 4.3 with that set up. I'd like a 4.3 over a Wee O Five any day. And of course the A833 seals the deal.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
I'd love to have that truck even though I'm not a shortbed fan. 3.73 gears is a bit more rare. 3.08's seem to be more common, and I wouldn't even mind the 4.3 with that set up. I'd like a 4.3 over a Wee O Five any day. And of course the A833 seals the deal.

I never even thought about the gearsets, must have been because of the v6. similar to how the older jeep and s10 4 cylinders got 4:10 gears.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karguy