Buying a Paint Sprayer/Gun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
What if i just buy a bigger air compressor that I can use a da sander and sand blaster with? What could I get used or new for $400?

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
What if i just buy a bigger air compressor that I can use a da sander and sand blaster with? What could I get used or new for $400?

Watch craigslist like a hawk, I have spotted a few that might do what your talking about for under 400.

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
That's gas-powered, you dont want that. Those are great in places you dont have power.

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
What's wrong with the other one I posted that looked good? What's wrong with just picking up a $15 gravity feed spray gun like Irish showed you and giving it a try with the compressor you got? You make it real hard to help you sometimes Dave. Makes me think you dont respect the advice of others, and makes me just wanna give up on you.

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
If this is for the lawn mowers I think your equipment you have is plenty. Get some sanding blocks and put some elbow grease into it. I just dont see the sense in investing in a bunch of new equipment for a couple lawn mowers. tools are always good to have but you could get by with block sanding or even the gnarly ass electric sander I got at Harborfrieght.

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
What's wrong with the other one I posted that looked good? What's wrong with just picking up a $15 gravity feed spray gun like Irish showed you and giving it a try with the compressor you got? You make it real hard to help you sometimes Dave. Makes me think you dont respect the advice of others, and makes me just wanna give up on you.

Nothing wrongs with the items pointed out earlier. Will that paint gun work on auto painting too. I still gotta sand and paint my F100. I would like to have that will work on lawnmowers and automotive body parts. Nothing wrong with compressor either. I just take my good ol time shopping for tools thats all.

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
Nothing wrongs with the items pointed out earlier. Will that paint gun work on auto painting too. I still gotta sand and paint my F100. I would like to have that will work on lawnmowers and automotive body parts. Nothing wrong with compressor either. I just take my good ol time shopping for tools thats all.

I would try the little harborfreight gun on a truck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kipps5000