Bumper Push Pads. Pad Replacement???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverscottsk10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
It could be the forum. You'd have to delete some of your PM's. Don't forget to check your sent messages too and delete some of those. Supporting Members get bigger mailboxes and staff gets **** ton. Mine is to damn big. I've got over 5000 pms in mine and that doesn't include the sent messages. I need to clean mine out too.

Did you at least get to read the message? :shrug:

I guess my support ended and need to renew it, yes and I was just curious of the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
You must not have got all the message I'm pretty sure I included a price. I mentioned as much as I hate to, but they seem so valuable on eBay but I'd still let them go to anyone here for $50 + shipping if they're interested pretty quick, otherwise I'm going to list them on eBay for $75 and shipping.

silverscottsk10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
You must not have got all the message I'm pretty sure I included a price. I mentioned as much as I hate to, but they seem so valuable on eBay but I'd still let them go to anyone here for $50 + shipping if they're interested pretty quick, otherwise I'm going to list them on eBay for $75 and shipping.

It popped up now [emoji848]
Idk I don't need them though, I'm assuming no one else here does either though?

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
It popped up now [emoji848]
Idk I don't need them though, I'm assuming no one else here does either though?

You're the only one here that expressed any interest so far. I didn't post a For Sale ad on them though. So if you're interested they're fair game at this point.

silverscottsk10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
You're the only one here that expressed any interest so far. I didn't post a For Sale ad on them though. So if you're interested they're fair game at this point.

Hopefully I don't, but now I'm gonna be at the pic a part pulling these everytime I see them

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Hopefully I don't, but now I'm gonna be at the pic a part pulling these everytime I see them

I damn sure will too. Also be looking for the Jeep shafts. The secret is out. All the Jeeps are robbed of the steering shaft about the time they hit the ground. I used to be able to walk in about every 3 or 4 months and get 3-5 of them everytime. Not anymore.

silverscottsk10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
I damn sure will too. Also be looking for the Jeep shafts. The secret is out. All the Jeeps are robbed of the steering shaft about the time they hit the ground. I used to be able to walk in about every 3 or 4 months and get 3-5 of them everytime. Not anymore.

Not many people go to the one on the west side of Indy because it's a very shady part of the city, i just make sure I got a friend to go and we're both on alert lol

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
That didn't take long. 16hrs on eBay and gone for $75 + $16.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamberttt