Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
"Drive shaft binds due to the rear coils and shocks missing." :rofl: seems like something you'd wanna handle for asking $3500 for a rusted up Ram Charger with half the lower body cut off with a straight face :happy175:

Well of course the rear coils are missing, it has leafs lol. And don't forget, the "all original" beauty has 8-lug axles. I'd bet the ratios don't match and that's why it binds.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Only 450 made? No ****. I find it hard to believe they found that many blind people who wanted to buy a vehicular transvestite. And lmfao at "winter priced, it will go up in the spring" the price can go wherever it wants, but he isn't getting rid of that steaming ******* turd unless he pays someone to haul it off.
Those were my thoughts too. There is more weird **** over there in Lake City. They have a big cruise and car show over there every year and guys will drag those abortions out and show them off like they really have something special.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1975K20