Bondo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve78 k10

Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Started laying the body filler today. Finally feels good to seeing progress. It's been a month of doing disasembly labeling stuff boxing things up. Got the motor back from the machine shop but kind of put that to the side wanting to get the body work and epoxy primer done before the snow flies. The garage I have don't have heat but I've got a half ass fire box that we're gonna give a shot. This is a first time project like this but what the hell I've got nothing but time and patience most of the time. The last time I did bodywork was 30 years ago when a buddy and I decided to lay it to his 77 nova rusted all to hell. Like all 16yr olds we new it all. Opened the can of Bondo squirted the whole tube of hardner in and in the miracle of time we couldn't understand why the can felt like it was on fire. LMAO. I now know it's important to read directions.

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SMC2224