Bleach white

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jake wells

Can i be me?
Reaction score
First Name
jake
Truck Year
Truck Model
custom deluxe 10
Engine Size
it will take rust stains out of a truck body and take the sticky goo off the steering wheel

JUST DON'T GET IT ON YOU. IT BURNS LIKE THE FIRES OF HELL! :yucky:

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
I think there may easier ways than bleach to get both of those things off your truck :laughing1:

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
emery cloth or something is gonna dull the paint, rubbing compound and such works but I never tried bleech white. I hear clr does good too.

I use the bleech white on tires all the time cleans white walls and black walls really good.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Bleach White is real good ****. :High 5:

Attachments

• Bleach%20white%20.jpg
    Bleach%20white%20.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 114

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
oh yea. you can buy it in gallon jugs from the body shop supply store too. I used to buy big jugs of it to refill my spray bottle, from wal-mart and they quit having them. They were lik e2 or 3 quart jugs.

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
oh yea. you can buy it in gallon jugs from the body shop supply store too. I used to buy big jugs of it to refill my spray bottle, from wal-mart and they quit having them. They were lik e2 or 3 quart jugs.

Does walmart still carry the squirt bottles?

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
Bleach White is real good ****. :High 5:

Beware

Be reminded -- Westley's is a *very* harsh caustic-based cleaner that can and will pit most uncoated (and even coated) metals after an allowance of some dwell time.

It would be the recommendation of most folks who detail and/or do this semi-professionally to think about utilizing another chemical for your tires so that you eliminate that slight risk of causing irreversible damage to metal parts.

Now that I've said that, there will be a plethora of folks that jump on my back and ride me like a pony. While folks like f150sport like people riding on him, I don't. All I'm doing is pointing out that there are better options with much less inherent risk to utilizing them...

Simple Green, for example, is MUCH less harsh, isn't caustic-based, and will yield a great end result (even at 2:1) with a nylon bristled brush and a tad of elbow grease. You'll also find the chemical to be more environmentally friendly, easier on your concrete driveway (won't etch), and looses that nasty sodium metasilicate component.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Simple Green kicks ass too. I used that alot for cleaning the quad up after riding, got into all the nooks and crannies.

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
Simple Green kicks ass too. I used that alot for cleaning the quad up after riding, got into all the nooks and crannies.

I use grease lightning. It brings some of bright new color back on pushmowers. I get pushmowers that dont run then fix em, clean em and then resell them.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
I use grease lightning. It brings some of bright new color back on pushmowers. I get pushmowers that dont run then fix em, clean em and then resell them.
A buddy of mine does that too with riding mowers, uses CL/Ebay to buy, fix and sell ****, he does pretty good. He does get sick of working on them though....

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
A buddy of mine does that too with riding mowers, uses CL/Ebay to buy, fix and sell ****, he does pretty good. He does get sick of working on them though....

I get all my mowers, riding mowers, weedeaters, etc. for free. I have 10 riding mowers, 15 push mowers and 20 weedeaters. All freebies.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
All that on top of that mini junk yard, damn that's a neat play pen ya got. I could never get bored in your yard, lol..

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
as for wal-mart having it still in spray bottles, yes they do.

As for it pitting metals, BS. I've used it on the tires that have been on my cragar ss wheels for like 6-8 years or so and they have not rusted or pitted once. Now on cheaper wheels they have rusted but I don't think it was because the bleech white. They would rust just being dirty. My brother in law has them on his MC and they rust and he never uses a tire cleaner.

As for the paint on a vehicle I never used it, or bare metal, I've used it on my alum. wheels and they aint pitted or anything either.

I always spray it on, scrub the white letters, then scrub the black wall, then rinse with a hose really good. Then I wipe the rims dry with my shamwow, or chamios however you spell that thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
78ALB