Big Favor... Please?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iloveguns22

Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Im having a real tough time getting my dash to install correctly in the back clips, if someone could take a picture of that clip (properly installed) from underneath, in the glove box compartment so I can see what it's supposed to look like when it's all the way in that would be amazing... This thing is giving me hell, but if not I understand...

guitarfreak235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Truck Year
86 86
Truck Model
k10 c20
Engine Size
350 350
Im having a real tough time getting my dash to install correctly in the back clips, if someone could take a picture of that clip (properly installed) from underneath, in the glove box compartment so I can see what it's supposed to look like when it's all the way in that would be amazing... This thing is giving me hell, but if not I understand...

honestly most of my clips are missing... if just one or two are giving you trouble it will be fine to take them off. i think i only have a few in at the moment

iloveguns22

Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I'm just not sure how they clip in, is there actually a ridge or dip that they clip into? Or do they just push under the holes?

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
They slide into the square holes in the substructure. I'll try to get a pic tomorrow but it's pretty straight forward.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
These help?