Advice Needed Please!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CalSgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevy K-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
@harleychevy86 hasnt been around since October, I wonder if he gave up on us….

squaredeal91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Greg bush
Truck Year
1991 SB
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
5.9 Cummins 12 valve
I'm very active on finding them and killing them. And I figured out what there babies and young ones look like. They change allot of color before adult black. Babies have white buts and visible if you see that side. Otherwise there almost invisible when facing them in there tiny webs. Get em all!

hoagster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
1973, 2000
Truck Model
K10, 1500
Engine Size
5.3l
I'm very active on finding them and killing them. And I figured out what there babies and young ones look like. They change allot of color before adult black. Babies have white buts and visible if you see that side. Otherwise there almost invisible when facing them in there tiny webs. Get em all!
Me too, @RanchWelder if you are going to out and about working all day set off a couple of bug bombs inside, put away and cover your food stuff and personal stuff, wipe down the counters and such after you come back you won't have any bugs in your living environment for a while. I do that once a year. I usually spray the perimeter of the house a few days prior. I use home defense that you can get at home depot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satansdad