Be safe when trying to pull out a stuck vehicle-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
And apparently one can rip a tow hook off as well!
Just bought an old mommy missle. Complete with kids team stickers from 10 years ago in the back window…
One tow hook ripped clean off of it!
Funny thing was I didn’t notic it til we got home with it…. Spent plenty of time checking out everything I could (old used car, right?) and my brain skipped straight over that. But to be fair, kid verified all the front lights working…lol

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
Best thing I ever did. I was stuck,stuck.destroyed a good come along,not a little cheap one. Non of my friends stuff could pull me loose even yanking on it instead of steady power. Made a snatch block,for those that don't know,look one up. Anyway hooked the center hook to my truck,1 end hook to my suburban 1 end hook to my friends z71.he pulled forward nice and slow a few feetnot jerking on anything and I was free.pulled the burb forward a few feet than the z71 easiest pull ever. Have used it several times since.A snatch block is amazing.

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force
Best thing I ever did. I was stuck,stuck.destroyed a good come along,not a little cheap one. Non of my friends stuff could pull me loose even yanking on it instead of steady power. Made a snatch block,for those that don't know,look one up. Anyway hooked the center hook to my truck,1 end hook to my suburban 1 end hook to my friends z71.he pulled forward nice and slow a few feetnot jerking on anything and I was free.pulled the burb forward a few feet than the z71 easiest pull ever. Have used it several times since.A snatch block is amazing.
be good for lifting deer out a big ass drop also. Thanks for the post, I've got a few ideas for a few spots at deer camp now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84