Bagging my rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wildcatjason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
suburban
Engine Size
cummins 3.9 4bt
NO, I just fixed it. Link works now !!! :waytogo:

I had the wrong link in there all together. That is a cool site describing how to make you own four link did you check it out?

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I had the wrong link in there all together. That is a cool site describing how to make you own four link did you check it out?

All I did was add meta tags so it would work as a link instead of just a posted addy so we didn't have to copy and paste in a new browser.

wildcatjason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
suburban
Engine Size
cummins 3.9 4bt

I've read it. Im going to read it and go over it a few times. I have a cad program I can draft it before doing it or decide if i want to do it or not. Thank you for fixing it. Scholar and a gentleman I don't care what they say about you.

X-cabsquarebody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Truck Year
80, 80, 87, 91
Truck Model
C10, C10 ,K30 , 3500
Engine Size
305 TPI, 454, 8.1
If you already have the air bag helper stuff on your Sub, pull out the bottom leafs, all but the top two, and see how it looks, works and rides. You can put them back in if it's not what you want. If it works, then get something to keep form warping your springs.

A 2 link with a pan bar is the next simplest thing. It would be similar to the big rig pictures in the thread.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynhigh88