Backspacing help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
Well I called Custom Offsets finally since no one else could give me a clear answer. They seem to think that the 4.5" BS is the way to go or at least what he would run. It should give just a smidge over 1" clearance with a 255/45/20 and have a little more dish to the wheel face. The 5.25" BS would pull the wheel way in, be flatter and likely need some spacers to look and act right. Guess we'll see when I dry fit one upon arrival...

tech34

Reaction score
First Name
Ivan
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban c10
Engine Size
Hi . I might help just finish with mine and I went with 4.5/6 drop in my squarebody suburban . If you don't have a narrow spindle or narrow A arms you are going to rub . I put 20 x 8.5 with 4.75 bs Halibrand sprints barely clear with my narrow cpp modular spindle and flip kit on the back. I did go 5.5 drop in the front but had to raise it since I rubbed the tub and fender. Hope this helps.
You must be registered for see images attach

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
Hi . I might help just finish with mine and I went with 4.5/6 drop in my squarebody suburban . If you don't have a narrow spindle or narrow A arms you are going to rub . I put 20 x 8.5 with 4.75 bs Halibrand sprints barely clear with my narrow cpp modular spindle and flip kit on the back. I did go 5.5 drop in the front but had to raise it since I rubbed the tub and fender. Hope this helps.
Maybe I should have done the 5.25 BS...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehef