any info on this square?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J Knight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
82 Chevy
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
350ci
COuld what you are seeing as leaves be a rear facing link set up where the lower links facr fowards and the rear links face back. Ive seen it done before just wondering.
If it was there would be no need for the shackle.

Joshua8336

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
guys over on the c10forum say that the photo is severely chopped... they say that the rear wheels aren't centered in the wheel wells, and neither are the front. so who knows how low this thing really is, I'm just gunna do full coil over suspension, and eyeball the height i want. also found out that the wheels are eagle alloy's that have been discontinued:wtf:

Joshua8336

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
sorry to bring back a dead thread, but out of pure freaking luck, and a group page on facebook I came across the one time owner and customizer of this truck. he said it was static dropped and z'd at the time of it's feature in truckin magazine, and was later bagged. he's supposed to be sending me information about it tomorrow along with more pictures.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickybobby69