Add on ac, fenders, doors, rally wheels.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
Them bedsides would go great on my old man's truck but by no means hang onto them, if you can sell them then do so. I'd love to get them and fix th eold man's 84, gonna need to find a bed floor or build my own for it too, just too much rust here

Dad's bedsides both sides have terrible arches, and then got some rot in back behind the wheels. He doesn't have the money to put into it anymore so I'm gonna try and do what I can.

I'll pm bucket and we'll see what we can work out on it though for sure.

Last edited:

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
I think I know the one. I can for sure handle patching something on the backside not seen LOL. I thought maybe you had chopped the lower corner off the back after these pics or something

bigcountry78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
No the exterior sheet metal is all there, just a bit beat lol. That’s fine just let me know what y’all work out.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
No the exterior sheet metal is all there, just a bit beat lol. That’s fine just let me know what y’all work out.

sounds good man I pm'd him on it, told him if he can get there and get em I'm game I'll get the money to him or pay him back after whatever.

bigcountry78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
@Swims350 here are a couple pictures of what I’m talking about. There is a brace that runs behind the tire, also a curved piece that goes behind the tire, almost like a small mud flap or gravel guard. There are a couple holes on the top of the bed rails where there was a tool box or tie downs, but the should be easy to weld up. There is a little rust where the passenger side front fender brace is supposed to attach.

You must be registered for see images attach

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
@Swims350 here are a couple pictures of what I’m talking about. There is a brace that runs behind the tire, also a curved piece that goes behind the tire, almost like a small mud flap or gravel guard. There are a couple holes on the top of the bed rails where there was a tool box or tie downs, but the should be easy to weld up. There is a little rust where the passenger side front fender brace is supposed to attach.

Theyre FANTASTIC compared to my bed sides. But yours are for the shorty... damn. Theres a guy on here looking for those chrome trim rings, cant remember his name. @TravisB

Last edited:

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
looks awesome to me buddy. I can always patch those in back no big deal

bigcountry78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
looks awesome to me buddy. I can always patch those in back no big deal
Awesome, just didn’t want there to be any unpleasant surprises.
Theyre FANTASTIC compared to my bed sides. But yours are for the shorty... damn. Theres a guy on here looking for those chrome trim rings, cant remember his name.
im working a deal with another member on the full set now, but if that doesn’t work out I may consider splitting everything up. I remember someone posting about them but I think he needed rings for 7” wheels. These are 8”. Not sure of the difference.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
The hitch I have is from my shortbed truck. From what I remember, it didn't take away from the spare tire area at all. I removed it because I didn't care for how it looked when I put the stepside bed on it. That, and it kept me from towing stuff with the original drivetrain that was on its last leg.

What area of NC are you in?

bigcountry78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
Awesome. I’m in the hickory area, just a couple miles outside of town. Right near the hickory airport actually.

TravisB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Awesome, just didn’t want there to be any unpleasant surprises.

im working a deal with another member on the full set now, but if that doesn’t work out I may consider splitting everything up. I remember someone posting about them but I think he needed rings for 7” wheels. These are 8”. Not sure of the difference.

Yeah these look like what I need but I saw you were leaving them together. Shipping from NC is probably about the same as shipping from PA too. I'll find one eventually and am not in a big hurry.

bigcountry78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
Yeah these look like what I need but I saw you were leaving them together. Shipping from NC is probably about the same as shipping from PA too. I'll find one eventually and am not in a big hurry.
You were the one looking for some? If you could use these, and the other guy that I can’t spell his name to save my life wants the centers, I would consider splitting everything up. The other trade we were working on for the wheels didn’t pan out. I can’t imag shipping would be terrible on the trim rings, they’re pretty light.

TravisB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
You were the one looking for some? If you could use these, and the other guy that I can’t spell his name to save my life wants the centers, I would consider splitting everything up. The other trade we were working on for the wheels didn’t pan out. I can’t imag shipping would be terrible on the trim rings, they’re pretty light.

I am in Kentucky, 42503. Let me know what you want for them and how much ship.

You mentioned they aren't the original rings, what did you see that made you think they weren't original? This is what I have. https://www.gmsquarebody.com/threads/beauty-ring-for-7-rally.22899/

bigcountry78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
When I got the wheels, they didn’t have any accessories. I bought the caps from another guy, and traded theee aluminum wheels for the 4 rings. But I have three of one style and the fourth style is a bit different. I haven’t had any luck getting them to snap on the wheel but I could be doing something wrong. If you wouldn’t mind measuring one of yours and letting me know, I could make sure these are in fact for 15” wheels. I definitely don’t want to mislead anyone here on what I have.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T3rraBeara