Add on ac, fenders, doors, rally wheels.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigcountry78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
I'm clearing out some parts that I don’t need. First up is left and right bedsides from an 80’s model short bed. Passenger side tank, the passenger side is a bit beat but no rust. Complete except for the pieces that go behind the rear tire, I had to steal those for my bed. $75 each.

Next is a set of doors from the same truck, they are a bit beat but rust free. Include door panels and good glass. $50 each.

15x8 rallies, 6 lug. Includes 5 center caps, three front and two rear. Trim rings are included but they are not the original rings. $125 for the set.

Add on ac system. Everything is there except for the passenger side dash vents. I have them, I just have not removed them from the truck yet. $100.

Roll bars for a short bed truck, single single. Bolt together. $100.

All prices are OBO. I am also up for trades, looking for a spare tire carrier, plastic bed liner, frame mounted receiver hitch, OEM clock, tach cluster, window visors, OEM bed rails, or Warn winch mount brush guard. Also open to other parts to fit a 78 k10 short bed.

You must be registered for see images attach

bigcountry78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
Doors

bigcountry78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
Wheels, roll bars

bigcountry78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
Ac system, York compressor. I think the compressor needs some work, not 100% sure.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
So much want! Damn shipping...

bigcountry78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
Just swing on down to NC, I’ll make you a package deal.

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
How much did you want for the center hub covers?

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Just swing on down to NC, I’ll make you a package deal.

If I had the time right now I really would, lol. The roll bar, the doors and the AC setup would be nice to have. I also have a hitch, a clock with harness and most of a spare tire carrier setup. I can ship the clock when I get home, but the other two may not be worth the shipping.

bigcountry78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
How much did you want for the center hub covers?
I’d like to sell them with the wheels as a set. I’m trying to work something out with someone right now, but if things don’t work out I’ll get back to you on a price.

bigcountry78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
If I had the time right now I really would, lol. The roll bar, the doors and the AC setup would be nice to have. I also have a hitch, a clock with harness and most of a spare tire carrier setup. I can ship the clock when I get home, but the other two may not be worth the shipping.
I would love to have a clock. What parts of the spare tire carrier are you missing? And is it an OEM hitch, if there even is such a thing? Is it compatible with an under bed spare mount? If we work something out, I’d be willing to hold on to this stuff until you could get down this way. Id rather help a member out here than some yahoo on a Facebook page anyway lol.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
man I could use them bedsides for sure but like bucket said, shipping lol. I don't have a way to haul em back here either. They look far better then what we have here and the replacement arches for dad's would cost me 50 per side or so.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I would love to have a clock. What parts of the spare tire carrier are you missing? And is it an OEM hitch, if there even is such a thing? Is it compatible with an under bed spare mount? If we work something out, I’d be willing to hold on to this stuff until you could get down this way. Id rather help a member out here than some yahoo on a Facebook page anyway lol.

I don't exactly remember what parts were missing. I have the main bracket and I think the pivot bolt too. I know I'm missing the locking latch bolt thingie. A friend might still have it but who knows. The hitch was removed from my '84 C10, I don't remember the brand of it. But it's in good shape and not rusty.

I'll talk to my wife, I think she said something about taking a weekend trip somewhere this fall. Nowhere specific. Maybe something can happen, just maybe. If by chance it does pan out, I could deliver the bedsides to Swims.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
^^^ that would be pretty awesome.

what exactly is missing from them? the lower rear piece that they repop for a patch? I see a driver's side bedside with the square filler. Am I missing something or? wouldn't mind seeing more close up as to what it bad on them or gone etc. They look solid to me big time nothing missing, so I'm guessing older pics?

bigcountry78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
I don't exactly remember what parts were missing. I have the main bracket and I think the pivot bolt too. I know I'm missing the locking latch bolt thingie. A friend might still have it but who knows. The hitch was removed from my '84 C10, I don't remember the brand of it. But it's in good shape and not rusty.

I'll talk to my wife, I think she said something about taking a weekend trip somewhere this fall. Nowhere specific. Maybe something can happen, just maybe. If by chance it does pan out, I could deliver the bedsides to Swims.
I would be willing to work with y’all, and hang on to this stuff for both of y’all if I needed to. I’m in no hurry to get rid of it, just wanted it to go to someone who will get some use out of it. I’m just about done with my truck and I don’t need extra stuff laying around when I could trade it for the last few pieces I need. If you have those two pieces of the tire carrier, I could probably fab something up for the last piece. Was your c10 a short bed? I want to say I read somewhere that there is a difference in the hitch for a short bed vs a long Bed, but I could be mistaken.@Swims350 whadya think?

Last edited:

bigcountry78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
^^^ that would be pretty awesome.

what exactly is missing from them? the lower rear piece that they repop for a patch? I see a driver's side bedside with the square filler. Am I missing something or? wouldn't mind seeing more close up as to what it bad on them or gone etc. They look solid to me big time nothing missing, so I'm guessing older pics?
There’s a small rectangular brace type deal that runs between the tire and rear bumper, also a small curved piece that goes behind each rear tire. I had to pull those since my originals were rusted. I’ll post a couple pictures tomorrow to try to show what I’m talking about.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurt54