'78 long bed value

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
Portales. Are you talking about the guy up around the Santa Fe area? There is a guy up there I was talking too a few years ago doing c10 chassis swaps on 55-59’s. After a few months I made a comment on Facebook, he got very pissed at me because of the comment I typed. I will just say that he has bad “Trump Derangement Syndrome”. I think he wears those pink kitty cat hats too. He is in the mountains, perfect place for snowflakes. The ‘94 suburban is my sons. He had 40” tires on it for awhile. Not suitable for the road. He can’t afford new tires right now so she sits on those ****** wheels and tires.
Oh okay. That's not too far away.

I like that age burb, I have 5. Rims aren't bad, just the little tires are out of place currently. If hes looks to go bad to a stock like setup, or atleast a stock wheel, I have a bunch of factory aluminum and steel wheels and a pile of used tires that would fit.

No, this guy is an acquaintance of mine here in Vegas, owns an auto body shop. I went over there to buy a tailgate for a squarebody one time, and he showed me some fenders and doors off a 58 apache and said hes got a "bunch" of Apache parts. Dont know what "a bunch" means but I saw the doors and fender.