6.0 w/ TH400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fr3zzo

Reaction score
First Name
elliott
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I have had this project a while I'm swapping a 6.0 into my 84 k10 and keeping the 4x4 with the th400 and t-case I don't want to make my life hard and would like a plug and play Harness but am having trouble figuring out what i need the 6.0 is an lq4 or lq9 i forget which but the harness should be the same? I think anyway any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

GH0ST

Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
6.0 LS
I have had this project a while I'm swapping a 6.0 into my 84 k10 and keeping the 4x4 with the th400 and t-case I don't want to make my life hard and would like a plug and play Harness but am having trouble figuring out what i need the 6.0 is an lq4 or lq9 i forget which but the harness should be the same? I think anyway any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.
What would you say your budget is? If you’re looking for plug and play with the stock computer I’d recommend psi harnesses. If you’re looking to save some money then you can always pin out the harness yourself as I did. I’m not as educated as others in this forum, but I have some experience with swaps. Let me know if you have any other questions or need info on anything

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads