1987 3500 HD on FB (not mine)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TX87R10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
If you want the link I can try to figure out how to share my ass got banned from marketplace for no reason so I can't share that I don't think

Bloodhound1981

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size

Hopefully this works.

TX87R10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
Hey Patrick, how far away is it from you? I'm a wondering...hmmm, what do the rest of you guys think about it?
It's pretty close in DFW so within an hour or so. If someone is for real interested I can reach out to the owner and go check it out but I'm just a shade trew mechanic so no promises I can see everything

84c10Tony

Howdy!
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Was 84
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
HMMMmmm....before I would ask you to spend time, does anyone here know much about this one or these in general, I only had a c10 305, so this beast was beyond my knowledge. Very curious.

kkgp81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kelley
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I have been eying this one. It was posted on marketplace and one of the DFW squarebody for sale pages. Someone tagged it as a scam but looking through the guy's profile and IM'ing him it seems to be a real deal as I wasn't asked for a "deposit" instead given hours that I could look at it. I am a middle of the day buyer kind of guy and the cat that has it looks like he works for a living and is only available after 6 and somewhat on the weekend.

Strick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Crew
Engine Size
If you want the link I can try to figure out how to share my ass got banned from marketplace for no reason so I can't share that I don't think
My wife got banned from FBMP as well. She has been there for 20 years or so and never posted anything until a few years ago. We advertised our camper on there and had many inquiries. We sold it in a day BUT there was a persistent someone that would not produce any payment and would not come and get it because "I have no way to tow the RV and I'm buying to put my friend up for a while" was their statement. Anyway, a buyer came the day after the post and the persistent (pest) person ranted that we had promised the RV to them and would arrange delivery too; what a lie and sham. So...my wife got a message from FBMP shortly after that she's received a community strike and would no longer be able to buy or sell on that site again. My wife was never asked about communication between both she and the other individual, she was just booted on hear-say by the other person. What a bunch of crap!

HS

84c10Tony

Howdy!
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Was 84
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Huh, hmm, no hd truck work to do being disabled, 8-12 mpg would hurt my s.s. budget for sure lol
My brother in law Jim over in Texas, just reminded me about the big truck stuff, mpg, and upkeep.
Yep!,... perspectives, I don't need a canon to smack a mosquito...

Dang it, well...need to get in better shape (spine damage) to start walking, it's only 5 miles to the grocery store LMAO.

Guys, remember to save a backup beater for when you dump your grocery getter, And your weekly/d.d at the same time...Oooops!

I haven't been without a car or truck for 50 years, wow...feels weird.

Last month, gave my old backup beater 83 truck to a buddy for his alfalfa farm (he really needed it), this month, dogs chasing critters in the desert mangled my way too low Camry when the bumper got in their way lol, so dealer got it dumped back to them.

Looking for another weekly driver/beater for basics lol. Most of what I have seen out here got "regular" 20-30-50k mile oil changes, due to economy, and the west coast lifestyle, seems like they wait for the next guy to change a filter, much less good maintenance.

Life...what happens, while your making other plans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dan87r10