1985 K SWB for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wagonman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
george
Truck Year
Truck Model
k1500
Engine Size
Have not been here for a while,Life happens. Anyway I am selling my 85 K 1500. Some details, New Rancho 4in lift, Regeared F&R with 373s.new windsheild,new streering box with the offset arm for the lift. new HTC coated hedders and exhaust to axle. Nice CD with amp and 10in box behind seat. New silicon Blue rad and heater hoses. New Hughes built 700r4 heavy duty trans about 2 years ago. I did a post about 3-4 years ago on the lift install,should be in the archives.Newer about 5K miles BFG All terrains 33s. PM me and or text 541 735 0683 and I will send pics. Now the bad. Needs paint and the typical cab corner rust repair. I have one rt door new from Summit that goes with. This is a running,driving truck that gets about 18-20 mpg on the hiway and has never let me down. Figured I would give you guys first shot. Asking 4K or a reasonable close offer. Located in Oregon west of Eugene. Thanks George....:cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M37M35