1977 Chevrolet Scottsdale Door Panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carterww

Reaction score
First Name
BILL
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. Not sure if I'm even in the right section. I'm doing a frame up on a really nice rust fee all original 73,000 mile short bed 2 wd Scottsdale. This is my first truck restoration, so I'm not familiar with the best sources to get parts. I know Corvettes very well.

I will need a dash, door panels, carpet and seat covers. Couple questions: Does anyone have a nice set of Scottsdale door panels to sell with good trim? I can dye them. My truck is light blue with medium blue interior. Or does anyone know of a place that sells the Scottsdale door panels? All of the places I look at just have Silverado or custom deluxe. Scottsdale are plain with a trim ring around the ribbed area and one around the door handle.

I also see that there are several options for a dash. Classic Industries has the correct color for around 279.00. LMC has one that has to be painted and it's 359.00. Which one is better, or is there another option on reproduction? Would prefer a nice used one that I could dye the right color if anyone has one. I have been lucky to find all of the exterior trim parts I need NOS. Not so much on interior.

I greatly appreciate any information any of you may provide!!

carterww

Reaction score
First Name
BILL
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
Thanks for responding! Had not heard of that company. Will look into those. Sorry I don't have any experience with your issue.

Thanks again.

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
Glad to help. I have only heard positive review of their dash covers and cannot speak for the door panels, but they will get $267 bucks from me one day.

Hi! I found this on eBay and thought you might like it! Check it out now: http://r.ebay.com/oUowX1

Craig 85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
454/TH-400/NP205
Rusty Nail look at Rockauto.com. I was surprised they carry Coverlay door panels for under $200.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I haven't seen any reproductions of the Scottsdale style panels. Of course, I can't say I've specifically looked for them either. One thing is for sure, they are far less common than the base and Cheyenne/Silverado styles.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
The Scottsdale panel was like a mix of the basic plastic panel (no trim) and the upper level Cheyenne/Silverado panel. It had a trim surround and handle bezel similar to the Cheyenne/Silverado panel, but without the woodgrain ('77) or brushed aluminum ('78-'80) insert and also lacked the vinyl storage pouch.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SquareInheretance