1977 C10 Police Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RecklessWOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10 Suburban Silverado
Engine Size
350 TBI
I actually read your whole story and I don’t usually do that. Lol.
I had an experience real early on with an officer going above and beyond to make my routine stop miserable.
I didn’t fight it, I paid. Figured I break plenty of those laws can afford to pay this one. (maybe a little over speed here n there, rolled an occasional stop sign or a little burn out here n there.)

However it lead me to volunteer for my local PD for about 5 years.
I still don’t name drop when pulled over but typically know what to say to make pleasant conversation to prove I’m not a d ball.
However, some kids on the power trip get the ear full from me. **** I wrinkled up a ticked once and tossed it over my shoulder while looking him in the eyes and saying swish. LOL.
I paid that one too, cuz I knew it was game over.
I think it was for mud flaps or lack thereof lol. (IMO truck reeeeally didn’t need em)
Pick n choose em my man. But to each their own. I don’t intentionally break the law, my trucks and bikes aren’t even close to being douchie, I don’t like it.
But when an officer gets bored and picks me as his time killer, we’re all having fun.
I get you man, I know when not to mess with the cops, and I also know how to BS (or sometimes straight up bully) my way out of a ticket. When I was a kid my driving record was pretty smoked, and usually didn't get too mad about it because in my mind I knew I deserved it. That's why I get so upset about the times later in life where while doing nothing wrong they still go out of their way to power trip and it just pisses me off how they always get their way in those situations, seemingly moreso than some of the times they actually catch you red handed! I know not all cops are bad, I've met plenty of cool ones (or more realistically a couple cool ones and several who were at least reasonable decent guys who are just doing their job), but there are some really terrible ones out there and it's a gamble you never know who you're gonna get stopped by. That's why I don't poke the beehive without first knowing for sure if it's full of honey or wasps.

RecklessWOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10 Suburban Silverado
Engine Size
350 TBI
Also I’m rebuilding an 08 750
Dude blew the tire off and destroyed the whole tail, wiring harness got ripped out, and ecu ejected. All kinds of fun stuff.

sucks about the carnage, but will be a really nice bike when you're done!

WP29P4A

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra Classic V1500
Engine Size
350 TBI
You could do it all up in white, the logo on the door "Dream Police"

Bextreme04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
350-4bbl
I can use vinyl decals…easy on, easy off…maybe just the one light like The die cast step side shown…
Red light to the front is almost universally illegal unless an emergency vehicle. Blue lights anywhere are also almost universally illegal except for emergency vehicles. If you put a light bar on top and have any kind of decals combined with the black/white paint scheme... I would expect to at a minimum get pulled over regularly. They will likely just impound/tow it after the first few times of you getting pulled over and not removing the lights and/or decals. The transformer franchise could get a way with it because it was never operated on the open road. This just seems like a bad idea all the way around and I can almost guarantee it will end badly for you and maybe the truck

eskimomann209

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Hmmmmm:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

84GMCSierra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C2500
Engine Size
I know these are Dodge trucks, but this is what I plan on doing to my 84 Sierra. Painting it Strata Blue(USAF), adding a serial number on each door, which will be the 2 digit year(84), and the month and year I went in(1086). I have a full lightbar with amber lenses, that will go on the roof. I have a fiberglass shell on it that will be painted to match. My version of a Flight line truck.

Attachments

• IMG_6200.JPG
    IMG_6200.JPG
    195 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4427.JPG
    IMG_4427.JPG
    234.5 KB · Views: 31

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssgmike